Whats with these fuking combos ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: RE:

Yeah before I knew that the shock combo isn't really a sphere shocking was always quite depressing for me...

I really despised shockwhores some months ago

They always got me but I never could kill them... [I know... not much has changed since then:lol: ]

Re: RE:

i put that line in just for you Cece :)

i know how easly confused you get :p

Opti

Combos

Sos 4 bringin old posts up but just wonderin...... where is razor on guardia? (see page 2, second comment up)

Combo

LOL...... somethin 2 do with the console and a certain summon command? :LOL :P

Re: Combo

still i think my ripper kill on gaurdia rulez :lol:

long live ngstats :lol:

Telefrags are easy,just play on a server with 20 people on a assault map designed for 8.When everyone spawns there is much death and teamkilling :lol:

nawh, I was defending frigate and telefragged a attacker, near compressor :p

i was watchin that National lottery extra thing with Dale Winton so i have seen a TeleFag :lol:

Opti

The shock combo can, indeed, B a pain in the ass...but just think about...why did those programmers add all this stuff in the game=====>to use it ffs!!

I think best thing against a shock is, yes, off course :), another shock. As well primary as secondary gets you going, unless off course like McNeill says....if it's a good shocker....you won't get past him so easy.

Mainly this is a prob in guardia...and only guardia coz there aren't many other gapz to jump in. What also worked a few times is the surprisinh hammer [email protected] then Flak the bastard in his f***ing head. :cow: :flack: :flack: :flack: