Whats with these fuking combos ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Whats with these fuking combos ?

I enjoy all maps, it's all fun :)

Re: rofl

Thanks for the tips. Will try the 2nd fire asm.

We really blessed with 2 Gazzay now? Thought we where blessed with one. Or was that just an echo?

Also thanks Secondtoall for your good tips.

OK guys and gals i have created a new game type for UT
that will solve this problem

and you dont even have to Down load it

its called Unreal Tournament Walk

the rules are :

Attackers
You spawn in on a set area (spawn zone) (so no one gets offended)
then you ether touch or shoot the objective and complete the map

Deffenders
after you spawn you must make it as easy as posable for the attackers to get to the objectives and complete the map
takeing extream care not to shoot any of them (so as not to cause a fight or any compertition of any kind)

there you go what do you think of my new game type ?

you can find the league web site at www.unrealnotournament.com

Opti

P.S. this is'nt a real game type im only jokeing ,just incase you got confused :lol:

i think u are a girl oOF ;)

I just wrote a post but IU realised I was drunk enough to write it but not drunk enough to hit the send button.

Pisse:cool:

I use skill to get past combos.

Gen u r fantastic!

I wish I had thought of that ;)

Plonk:cool:

wow Gen can u teach me? :)

Yeah i just follow Gen as he clears car3 for me ;)
Failing that i swear and hit my keyboard,and curse my lack of skill,ping,pc,sexual prowess and anything else that comes to mind.

Re: RE:

yup, always let the disposable heroes kill themselves and then run like Forrest Gump:lol:

and this is way too "politically correctr" to be referred to the dike discussio:lol:

Thx for letting me know that it's a joke,Opti... I never get the hang of sarcasm and irony :lol:

I usually either alt fire the asmd, detonate their shock ball for them (that's funny as fuk) with a primary asmd, or wait for some poor sod to run round the corner 1st, watch them die and kill the combo'er b4 they get a chance to fire again. :)

Of course there are other ways.

Primary Flak, will fuk up anybody on Gaurdia bridge (bounce it round the corner)
Rippers, same thing
Grenades, same thing
Rockets will work aswell, just make the sacrifice of making sure you fire them b4 you die :) thus allowing temm8's through
Alt fire pulse works aswell if you REALLY know how to use it and don't die straight away.

The thing to remeber most about shock combo's is that the combo itself isn't a sphere, more damage is done along the x-axiz and z-axiz than the y-axis
(x= left and right, z= up and down and y= froward and cbak). So just make sure you either dodge back or dodge forward at the right time.

Only tips I can thing of atm. :)