Whats with these fuking combos ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

C

Cyberlob

Man, the combos r really making AS a drag. Whats with these people? Sitting on the railing on Guardia doing combos. In car 3 (?) and smack people entering around. Don't these people ever get boored?

They play for stats? Where is the fun in any of this? WTF r y supposed to do? against combos?

Re: Whats with these fuking combos ?

yeah Im not a big fan of it either. What I do is use shock rifle primary fire which knocks them back and screw up the combo. You have to be really accurate though :/

Any other ideas?

lol not exactly hard to be accurate if they always stand in the same spot every time.

Well a good combo spammer doesnt :p

The 2 most annoying weapons in UT are the shock rifle and the sniper rifle.. they should be taken out by the next league mod.. :lol: no really.. would make the game more fun..
btw.. just use your own alt fire shock against some1 trying to pull off a combo if you can.. The bubbles will cancel eachother..

nah just deflect it with alt hammer

If you try to deflect, they might just hit the ball for you do, and since you're that close, you'll die.
My ideas are usually to nail them with primary Shock fire, or just hit them with Sniper if you have one. They will usually wait till the ball gets to you, so leaves them open to Sniper fire, if you have one of course :)

What I usually do is to Either use the Secondary Shock fire, which will Cancel the enemys 'Bubbles' as some1 abouve called them..

And about Hammer, how does that Alt Fire Deflect thing Work?

minigun is also quite effective against shock spamming...

Sigh

Cyberlob, what do you do all day - play UT all day so you can find stuff to moan about ffs?

Defenders job - block assaulter access to parts of the map.

Shock rifle combo - produces large, highly damaging discharge which makes a section of a room/corridor/area hard to pass and will slowdown and hinder the attackers if they're not killed.

Match made in heaven imo, get over it :)

Re: Sigh

hows about ya stop moaning? :lol:

i mean WTF??????

guardia granted its a pain in the arse, but car 3 aint that bad, and in league match its easy to avoid car 3

jeezus, hows about we just take all weapons outa league and play with hammers

i mean ffs, all u ever do is bloody moan

:lol: gaz, sorry mate i didnt see ya post, Agreed anyway

DAMMUT this guy moans more than me :lol:

wot a bllox topic...yea gazz m8 i agree wiv ya.there annoying but its part of the flippin game to STOP attckers!!

Cyberslob @ it again I see :lol:

Combo rox ffs, best weapon to defend. The only @#%$-weapon is flakcannon in deathmatch.

What I usually do is... DIE PAINFULLY :(

Strange reasoning,Gazzy... what about this 1 then?

Defenders job - block assaulter access to parts of the map

Spawncamping - Keeps the attackers away from every part of the map xcept their own spawn point

I don't think that shock is particularly lame.
Actually I don't think that ANY weapon is lame (not even Flak, no matter what people say)
With a bit of practice you get better @ killing them before they kill you.

Of course it can get difficult on some maps like Astheno or Guardia, but that's a problem of map design and bad weapon placement and not the shock rifle itself...

There is an art to the Flak cannon. It's no lamer than the Shock or Sniper rifle.

If you use Flak Alt fire, it actually takes more skill to be accurate with it than either Shock or Sniper, because you have to adjust for the "loop".

Primary is annoying, I agree, but not lame.

Kawada