Whats happening in REAL LIFE.....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Azard

Jun 28, 2005
Just in case you didnt know here is what is happening in UK London at the moment.....

Last Updated: Thursday, 7 July, 2005, 10:47 GMT 11:47 UK

E-mail this to a friend Printable version

Two killed in London explosions

Firefighters aid an injured passenger at Aldgate station
Two people died and large numbers of casualties were reported after at least six blasts on the Underground network and a double-decker bus in London.
A police spokeswoman confirmed there had been two deaths at Aldgate and UK home secretary Charles Clarke said the explosions caused "terrible injuries".

The BBC's Frank Gardner said Arab sources said the blasts were probably the work of al-Qaeda.

London's police chief said traces of explosive had been found at one site.

Sir Ian Blair urged people to stay where they were and not to call emergency services unless it was a life-threatening situation.

Sir Ian said there had been "many casualties" but said it was too early to put a figure to those killed or injured and he reassured the public that an emergency plan was in place and the situation was "steadily coming under control".

Mr Clarke told reporters outside Downing Street: "The health services are in support to deal with the terrible injuries that there have been."

Sir Ian Blair said there had been at least six explosions, but said the picture was still "very confused".

Scotland Yard said explosions have been reported at Edgware Road, King's Cross, Liverpool Street, Russell Square, Aldgate East and Moorgate

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4659093.stm

woke up to this on every channel

this is soooooooooooooooooo messed up... i need to ring my family.

What a sick world we live in. :(
My thoughts are with those who suffer from these attacks.

Last edited:
My sympathy to those that suffer from this attack. It's beyound my under understanding why these things happen ...