What will happend to clan *=)IAS(=*???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What should the Squad do???

• Continue as before (w League)

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Quit the Assault League (only friendlies)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Drink more whiskey!! (only fun play no diciplin ;))

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Split up and do whatever! :(

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Mate your the one who said I suck at launching in Ballistic and I agree with that statement, but I don't suck at launching in other maps!

Originally posted by Trunks
Mate the launch in Ballistic is all about aiming, getting it the correct height and direction.

:teehee: if your on about the launch from the rocks on the right then this is one of the easyest launchs on map ;)
If your on abou a two man launch from start then its teamwork that gets it for you. But aiming :lol: if you have done it once you should be able to do everytime

If your really suck opps sorry stuck then maybe ask me, never know i might be in a good mood and show you how

:lol: newbie :lol: fs i could of only laughed more if you had called me an aim bot

:lol: newbie :lol: all i will say is i can do the move 100% can you ? :P

If you read the messages before yours you will notice then I said I can't launch on Ballistic, anyway the odds are you play ut more than I do so your better....I only play ut when i have the time

No probs was only trying to be helpful, i only know some launchs cos others have shown me in the past.

Anyhow time to get back to spamming

Np`s I can understand that and in fact argee as I got quite a few launches that no one else does by doning that very same thing anyhowz goodluck to you and have fun.