what where why who?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Since WoW is so popular, some people have asked for a WoW forum and a place for their guilds (or whatever) to chat. If you would WoW forum hosting (on topic, no spam only) then send me a PM.

yes you've to pay about 13 euros á month. That monthly fee is for me the main reason why i would never buy a mmorpg.

am i the only one who thinks that's pretty sad that modern antivirus software don't recognize WoW as that what it is.....an evil virus? :(

dlm said:
yes you've to pay about 13 euros á month. That monthly fee is for me the main reason why i would never buy a mmorpg.

am i the only one who thinks that's pretty sad that modern antivirus software don't recognize WoW as that what it is.....an evil virus? :(
:( so it's true.

How fucking disgusting :nono:

UT servers are free at least, why can't WoW be free? You do have to pay the 50eur for the game, so why can't they have dedicated servers? :shout:

Just let the cash flow. :shake:

Diablo was better!! Also by blizzard...

Why can't they make a single player mode? The game has nice gfx and seems to be cool, but cba to pay an monthly fee :spit:

Last edited:
Some people are just too ignorant to understand why they have a small fee every month, kid of sad to whine about if you know nothing of their intentions or reasons to have the fee.

They have to have servers who can accomodate like ~10 million users (Dno the exact numbers, just a rough guess)
That is the same has having a major internet provider. Plus they update with a patch every month with new content. etc. etc. etc.