What sucks??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-CrackKing-

Suprise, cockfags!
Jun 8, 2001
Located
Getting all 'geared' up for your driving test, arriving early, feeling confident. Then realising that on the way to the test centre you got a puncture, and the approaching examiner sees this, and says he won't wait for you to change to the spare tire cos he will only wait 5 minutes, and disapears without saying any more words, coffee in hand.

HOW FUCKING CUNTISH IS THAT

Reactions: JACKEL and Humph
Rob1000100 said:
You DROVE to the center to take a driving exam? ;)

Well, duh. Most people take their insructor's car, obviously with their instructor inside the car. I have my own car, so obviously I wanted to take my test in that car. My dad was with me. I practised for about 3 hours before the test, and made sure everything was fine.

You are allowed to drive with someone who has held their license for 3 years and is over 21.

:plasma:

omfg :/ n then also the fact that u had to pay for the exam even tho u didn't take it :( as if it isn't expensive enough ffs :shout: :( sux m8 :crap:

Unfortunately not m8

There's an amazingly long wait for driving tests. I ordered this one back in July, and it was the earliest they had. My next is in February. I'm going to keep calling them in case somebody cancelled, but dunno :[[

but yousaid if someone was over 21 and has 3 years his driving license you can drive if they sit next to you. Well I got my driving license 3 years and Joost 4 years :).

Fuckface said:
but yousaid if someone was over 21 and has 3 years his driving license you can drive if they sit next to you. Well I got my driving license 3 years and Joost 4 years :).

Oh. Maybe then! :D