What mouse?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

After fiddling with every mouse thay had at the store i came to this conclusion.
Big hands, thick fingers (like a man) -> use logitech.
Small hands, thin finger (like a woman) -> use microsoft.

I couldnt even move the ms-mouse without accidently pressing one or more buttons.

Bart said:
The logitech dual optical uses an older sensor system.
One sensor got only 400 dpi, so a dual optical got only 800dpi.
how did u got that?
it says 2x800 dpi in every web page i look :rolleyes:

Well thanks for input, and what an input.
Looking like an mx500 atm (big hands you see?)

Since everyone is proberly saying "their" mouse is the best the conclusion is proberly near to what huey said.

MS explorer 3 myself, before that boomslang, before that explorer 2, before that ball mice with scroll...

ViPah said:
how did u got that?
it says 2x800 dpi in every web page i look :rolleyes:
The Logitech Mouseman optical was published at the beginning of 2002. At this time every optical sensor got max. 400dpi. The Mouseman used 2 sensores to "create" a dpi-rate of 800.

GS 02/2002 said:
(...)verwendet der Mouseman Dual Optical im Gehäuseboden statt einem gleich zwei optische Sensoren. Dadurch erhöht sich die Genauigkeit auf satte 800dpi.

Translated with: this proggie :lol:

"uses the Mouseman dual Optical in the housing bottom instead of one equivalent two optical sensors. Thus the accuracy increases to full 800dpi."

n1 LOOOOOOOL transleted with this proggy
man your smells,,, in german -> he Mann, den Sie riechen LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
or hey man you smells like a fish -> he Mann, den Sie wie ein Fisch riechen
:rofl:

M®.F®0$T said:
n1 LOOOOOOOL transleted with this proggy
man your smells,,, in german -> he Mann, den Sie riechen LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
or hey man you smells like a fish -> he Mann, den Sie wie ein Fisch riechen
:rofl:
Maybe work on your english sentences first? ;)

tuned/midificated Logitech Mx 500

( tuned means: Sub-floor lights (blue), removed all Stickers, made the mousebuttons more sensetivy (like the Razor boomslang) and marked the Pressure point of the mousebuttons (so I push exatly the right part of the button ) )
Edit: I also reduced the weight :)

Last edited: