What makes an Anarchist?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I guess you would be considered to be an anarchist if you stick to your own rules (or to no rules at all) and totally ignore the law.

So far, I always voted for gov stuff n all, but ive realised they always fuck you and the rest up, so i wont vote again.
I dont vote not because I dont take interest, but because I dont support em. (by not voting, I feel like im voting against)
Its kinda odd, when there is some election, what happens if less than 50% of the citizens vote? afaik, nothing. But isnt that a sign that the majority of the population basicly says "fuck off goverment". Imo, thats kinda like "hijacking a country", since they dont have the support of the citizens...

Most people will say/think that a country needs a big fucking government like everywhere else in the world.. but I think thats partially true, bureaucracy and hierarchy have gotten so big, that its "self substainable" (correct words?), each part of the goverment relies on some other part of it, etc etc. But if you reorganize everything, not fucking it up by introducing too much bureaucracy and hierarchy again, it wont need all that bollox around it..

At the moment, the distance between an ordinary citizen and the prime-minister/president/whatever is way too big, and they lost touch with reality because of that.

"True communication is possible only between equals, because inferiors are more consistently rewarded for telling their superiors pleasant lies than for telling the truth."

cba typing more.. f00d :P

(btw, I made a thread about Anarchy too, a few months back I think, and it ended with spam and bollox posts, etc etc... I hope that wont happen again.)

1 thing that is anarchistic although most ppl dont realise, including those calling themselves it, are neoliberals!

When junkie professor of philosophy ( doctor then ) Robert Nozik, really had hit the hasch pipe in his first years at harvard he wrote a book called anarchy state and utopia. That is what all political and ideological neoliberlaism is rooted in today.

Although what many so caleld "neoliberalists" does not know ( which shows quite some lack of knowledge ) is that what they are trying to put forward is what Nozik called the nattväktarstat/neightwatcherState ( ? ) which basicallly is about haveing a minimum state in a short period before anarchy can emerge!

This nightwatcher state is thught out to have something like 5% taxes and should contain, police force and judges and so on. But what is important is, is the fast this is just temporarily!

Next phase is obvious, anarchy!

WHY u might say, but its pretty obvious. What neoliberalism is, ( except for the particlar offence on philosopher John Rawls theory of Justice ) is a criticism of the governing state!

BUT the main issue is not the state stealing money but the state stealing "property" to do whatever it wants with it. Thge state does not only "steal" property but also decides what to create with it, eg power over money!

What neoliberalism aioms at is giving back the money/power to the individuals and to the full extent, the obvious outcome is that any state that governs with laws and such should not be tolerated. Why should anything be criminal? That is taking power from the individuals and letting the authorities decide whats right and wrong. If u think this isssue is strange, look what happened in dictatorships like former soviet union or the United states of america TODAY. Look at italy and u will realize it isnt such an odd point!

What Noziks ideology, neoliberalism is based upon, is 2 so called truisms. Truism is something that the founder consider to be "self written" and can actually NOT be proved right, u will just have to believe it! In fact, also within some reasoning frame it is supposed to be self foundating facts, that explains there neccesity in themselfs.

Basically the problem with truismes is that u can argue ANYTHING is and then draw your oh so valid conclusions!

Noziks two truisms is the right to aquire property by making something and also the right to voluntarily give to somenone else what u have made.

The latter one is what inheritage makes. Also if u work on a factory constructing gadgets the gadgets "are yurs" BUT u agree to giv them away! In the same way the employer agrees to give u the salary!

Well, oh its a long post, although short if u see what i mean!?

Arnet

An advocate of or a participant in anarchism.
--
anarchism

The theory or doctrine that all forms of government are oppressive and undesirable and should be abolished.

Active resistance and terrorism against the state, as used by some anarchists.

Rejection of all forms of coercive control and authority: “He was inclined to anarchism; he hated system and organization and uniformity” (Bertrand Russell).
--
So I think its someone who wants 100% personal freedom to do whatever he/she wants.

but paradoxally he wants other to have the option as well?

that means 2 ppl wanting one thing available "should" be allowed to decide to have it and NOT enforcing their will over the counterpart..

Interesting to see how that could work? ;):)

Arnet

Arnet- StoneAge said:
but paradoxally he wants other to have the option as well?

that means 2 ppl wanting one thing available "should" be allowed to decide to have it and NOT enforcing their will over the counterpart..

Interesting to see how that could work? ;):)

Arnet

It can't, and won't.

:D