What Happend

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well....i think i got it :P
pretty easy i think :P
the guy was so excited that he caught a fish and called some1
and while phoning he broke the glass and shredded his arms so also his veins and bleed to death :D

th@_B0$$ said:
well....i think i got it :P
pretty easy i think :P
the guy was so excited that he caught a fish and called some1
and while phoning he broke the glass and shredded his arms so also his veins and bleed to death :D
thats real close m8, just need to work out why he managed to break the glass of the phone box.... i.e. what did he do?

did he brake the glass with an object?
did he brake the glass with his hands?
did he brake the glass with an other piece of his body?
did he brake the glass on purpose?

No, yes, no, no

almost there AJ. Need to figure out why his arms broke the glass..... what is the first thing you say to someone when you caught a fish? :D

how big the fish is, and you show that with your arms of course!

So... he caught the fish, went to the phone, called someone, and while telling them how big it was he shoved his hands into the glass, broke it and bled to death...
:D

Cleopatra lies dead on the bed. The room is locked from the inside. There is a small window but it's not big enough for a human to pass through. How did she die?

Nanko said:
Cleopatra lies dead on the bed. The room is locked from the inside. There is a small window but it's not big enough for a human to pass through. How did she die?
heard this before, cant remember answer atm but will pm ya when i do :lol: