Well...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzzy

Feb 24, 2003
Lisbon , Portugal
Rookie said:
Jesus fucking christ you spineless cocksuckers. Now in all my time here that is the most pitifull performance ever. You know if u just said you were to scared we may have given you some points.

Childish coment!
Your behave is not helping never did never will ...

Rookie said:
Confirming that match was gonna be re-aranged and then playing fools saying R-C didn't show.

Mc can conrfirm full history so can protocol and every ppl from #UTASSAULT channel in that day #RC channel and #UTAPUG , admins already told you to contact protocol so just fucking do it ...

Rookie said:
So what was it Guzzy? You of losing to R-C?
On a side note to the Admin that sorted this.... FFS you took the wrong job m8 you don't give a single shit about the league or fair play. Psy was 12 times the admin u'll ever be.

About me ( and now talking by myself ) if you have a brain ( something i highly doubt atm ) you should have notice how active i am in this league ( NOT ). Ive played like 6 matchs in the last 14 months ... that shows how active i am ... i dont give a shit about R-C or any other match result ... i just went to talk with danny cause @rma got disconnected from internet, and since it was 19:00 and match was @ 20:00 and danny was talking with him ... well someone had to tell YOU GUYS what server we would play ... Danny knew we were trying to get a server cause he even told @rma you guys didnt want NL servers!!! Now after this i tryed to contact you guys in msn, irc, servers etc ... guess what somehow danny went back to msn @ 19:45 ( btw still 15 minuts before the match ) and he told me most of you guys were on holidays ... and he wouldnt submit result cause server5 was down ... ( now he didnt want to play in any server NL UK wtv ) BTW @ this time MC had PUG SERVER SETTED ... and MYM had -8- Server Setted and ready for our match ( BOTH SERVER UK SERVERS AS YOU ASKED ) .

All im trying to show you in a very polite way ( belive me its hard to be polite after your coment ) is that its not IDC fault at all -.- not our fault you all leave @ 19:00 or 19:45 or even 19:59:59 if you have match @ 20:00 ... and most of all not my fault at all that our match arranger who is also our leader ( @rma ) messed up with schedule ( but well to confirm things were arranged ... both clans confirmed server book ) ...

Oh and btw ... about who fears who ... we were interested in playing ... just lets say here in portugal we have to go to UNI and to WORK and we had to make an effort to be here ( WITH 8 players online ) for that match,server was down ... we contacted DANNY ( first @rma then me ) , we looked for a new server ... so well we were 100% interested in playing that match ... just not when MR ROOKIE desires ... we made a SERVER BOOK we made a SCHEDULE ( then @rma reshedule yeah i know but also he was talking with danny ... who asked him to find a non NL server ) ...

So all in all who fears who ? who run away from match ? and most why in the bloody hell you dont come to match ( Cause you were on holidays ) and then we have reshedule it ?

You have to respect to earn some respect rookie ... your l33t x-squad ion or wtv clans you played ring and merced for are dead m8 ...

I also think you should respect admins of this league ... ( and ex admins ) ... with that kind of behavior you will ( or shouldnt )not remain here for long ... ( may be thats why i will never be a admin of any shit )

Rookie said:
Match was booked on that server on that date and time server down tough shit it's a reschedule. Now I demand for those results to be removed.

If you want them to stand show me in the rules what on earth you base this on. Note how even in the match report is said that both clans had contact their member went down not ours.

And an act like this is about as bad as cheating, deceiving bastards. So either arange a rematch or just rot in the holding zone.

so in short: ADMINS REMOVE THE RESULT!!!!!

Well about this last part lol well read well the first upper coments, think wise and see if you get it ... 8 players - 1 player = 7 players ... i think this league is 6vs6 ... so well once again im telling you we had full team ...

If your talking about RC not having players ... find me a rule where says "If a clan does not have a team rematch the game!" or something similar ... and ill give you some cookies ( in fact ill just give you the cokies anyway ... you earn them by writing all those bs's before ! )

Nothing more to say about this ...

PS: :moon:

Last edited:
I vote we do this:
loctite%20threadlock.jpg

Holliday my arse i never was on holliday you muppet. I was doing my taxes as yeh not only portugese cuntz have a busy schedule. So if anything i'd be 1 map late (i was the 7th player online) we had a team. End of story.

We got tolld it was gonna be a reschedule. And i don't want you to be nice to me just act out your normal backstabbing character. Surely by all the crap you pulled in past and present. People know what you are like by now a million name changes won't help ya out here.

And in all fairness I was looking forward to concentrate on just killing you over and over again. So very unlikely I'd let us miss out on that match dont you think?

And then u talk about activity and doubting my intelect. What the flying fuck has activity to do with this? I'm a little slow in the brain i think.

You took it uppon yourself to dodge this war and sneak in a 8-0 victory for yourself.

But it comes down to this:

Reschedule: Oh yeah let's wait all the way up to 20:00 GMT wasting time as it's gonna be rescheduled anyway. Instead of doing the stuff u have planned on the other nights so you can actually play the rescheduled match.

The reason you never could be an Admin is because you are an idiot who tries to influence people by talking a shitload of crap. Mr politicain who sleeps with models and strippers :yawn:

Seems that in no matter what way you communicate you try and save your own arse and nothing but lies come out.

And Proto is a muppet for falling for it.

This has what to do with ION or X-squad again? And Merced LMFAO I never merced you gimp. So once again full of shit end of story.

Oh yeah i think the admins should have a long hard chat about this sort of stuff and add it to the rules. Brajan with move along nothing to see here attitude you gain sweet fuck all and stop closing threads in chit chat. Your an admin aswell so take some responsibility on the matter and give your opinion.

It's nice u want to cover for others but we gain sweet fuck all with that let proto just reply on the forum. Or take the matter into your own hands.

I think it would be fitting to have this as on open discussion.

If you wanna get this issue sorted i advice you to visit the following page.

There you can find atleast one league administrator, you can ask (and/or flame ;)) without wasting server bandwith and the time of this community :P

Oh and creating more threads about this issue is useless. They will be closed/removed asap and can even result in a temporary ban.

:calm: :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.