Welcome Infidels

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

E

Equalisatium

Due to some request we in |BoD| have decided to add this Forum where we can preach to the world from. Come and hear what we have to say, and add your thoughts as well.

Back to the drawing board

Yeah they are a pain to set up, wish I could find some place where I can see the colour scheme codes. It is a bitch to get the colours you want.

Re: Back to the drawing board

Hi m8s. Ban Foo and Tek now before its too late. And the colours are just fine. Brown Over Drab. (BOD)

Tw:) nk:)

Damn. Ya changed them. Blue Over Drab now

Damn. Ya changed them again. Ok OK I give up

:O))) WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hello Twonko ;) nice to see you have already posted :) Welcome to the home of BoD :rollin: . At least we know it will be a busy forum with the master spammer Foo on our team :lol:

Re: :O))) WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

I do not spam , I simply reply to forum posts in a different way. I'm honestly insulted you can think such of me!

lo

just dropped by to say hi.
I also think this clan is gonna be 1 of the best dont ask why i just got a feelin its gonna be good
Dark.