Web-irc avaliable

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

doh

hodlike
Oct 21, 2001
Denmark
Check out the changes to the Chat Now Announcement.
We now have a web irc client which works on firewalled connections too (eg, at work ;))

Last edited:
Yeah, i suppose it wont work if you cant access the site at all because of them overrestrictive netadmin gimps.

Uhm, why won't websense allow utassault.net ? categorised as gaming or something?

If so we could multi-home it on another domain name, www.cbaworking.co.uk is available! :)

I was thinking more like sites that can redirect to other sites, although I'm not sure if they are caught by websense as well.

Our websense is category based, plus high hit sites get regularly reviewed.

I don't really have as much "free" time with my new job tho :( - No more uta coding while at work anymore :bawling:

I've updated the announcement mentioned in the first post, could some of all you guys with bitchy firewalls try the two new addresses?

Yes, the point is that it runs on port 80 only.
I know its not as fast as a real IRC client, but i've never had problems with it being that slow.
Did you run it through a proxy or something perhaps?

fook knows .... i have no clue how my current network at is configured but it's gay for sure