Weapon Sensitivity

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol, yes it's fun to watch Des play. You have to look very closely to see his hand move. When I play on his PC with his settings I am flying like a tornado through the maps. :eek:

Sauron said:
is it possible to adress the mouse sens dynamicaly?

i mean, wud it be possible to have binds like
U=set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity +0.5
i=set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity -0.5

so each time by pressing u the sens increases by 0.5 and by pressing i it decreses by 0.5?

if u can be arsed u can always make sum text files with senses..
I mean like put

set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity 3 and name it sens3.txt
set input f3 exec sense3_1.txt
next file
set Engine.PlayerPawn MouseSensitivity 3.1 and name it sens3_1.txt
set input f3 exec sense3_2.txt

ect

then just push the f key 2 change it gradually higer then make the same but lowers the sense... :) and when sum 1 has been arses 2 do like 50txt files u can pack and attach it here cus I cba lol

lol

what i mean is this, ive been told that at the very start when ut came out it was possible to use the mousewheel to zoom in and out just like you wanted, but this was fixed with the first patches

yet this means that it shud be possible to do itwithout the kind of scripting you meant

but dno, just my thoughts

Lupus said:
lol, yes it's fun to watch Des play. You have to look very closely to see his hand move. When I play on his PC with his settings I am flying like a tornado through the maps. :eek:

true i dont really have to move my hand lol (im lazy ;) ). It pwnz for sniping and insta, well for rest of weaps aswell :D

dont worry lup every1 who pld with my ut felt that way lolol :P

using FOV is the only way ur gonna zoom using with the mousewheel and thats a pain in the bum to set up an all. Plus with the fix u cant go lower or higher than certain values (not sad enough to know those values .... but im sure someone is)
:D

yes i know, but it seems that it was possible to adjust the fov with the mousewheel to any value u desired before some patches fixed that apparently because it was possible on all weapons
too bad that its not possible for the sniper anymore aswell :/

I use

NumPad1=SwitchWeapon 5 | SwitchWeapon 7 | fov 100
NumPad2=SwitchWeapon 4 | SwitchWeapon 10 | fov 80
NumPad3=SwitchWeapon 8 | SwitchWeapon 9 | fov 90

hm i cudnt play with these settings, i tend to kill myself with low fov and rockets :o
also comboing seems hard with fov 80
i normally use 100, but i have an alias to change to 80 and 120 if needed

There are weapons other than the enhanced shock rifle? :eek:

How come no-one told me fs?!