We Fuckin OWN !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

no BiB and -8- ............. BiB beat SEK and snowmen beat sixth, but bod as well now seeing how they drew with sixth.

THE LEAGUES A FIX

gotta be, everything is going our way :thumb:

bah you dont own jack and shit suym gonna kick your butts :p: ps to arrange this butt kicking follow the links in my sig :p: bah wimps :P

ps i would hurry up you wimps we only got one game free now or are you too scared to play us :P scared we will spank your monkeys :p:

contact glen and just challenge us will ya tossers :P

but it seems we rather play LG btw because they are higher then you ;)

bah your puffs :P afried of the big bad monkey w00t come on what you waiting for you need your monkeys spanked

Originally posted by ViPah
yea fs bod not bib :rolleyes:

Now, what was the score the last two times -BoD- played -)BiB(- at insta....hmmmm.....?

;) :D

(love you anyway vipah. Long time soldier boy ;) )

Originally posted by Thuringwethil

Now, what was the score the last two times -BoD- played -)BiB(- at insta....hmmmm.....?

;) :D

(love you anyway vipah. Long time soldier boy ;) )
yeah u won both times but first time it was rather close imo and second time i wasnt playing :P
hope we can play again this month :)

other than that i luv u2 :D