WARNING TO ALL 8ICTF PLAYERS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NiGhT_owl

Jun 18, 2001
Derbyshire, UK
This is a warning to 14 -8- ictf players, you will be listed below, you have 2 more matches before you are kicked. The players are:
Bejji
Cloud
FiR3W4Ll
io
KorenWolf
Nekromancer
PhoeniX
ReQuiEm
RiotzZZ
Sauron
Shocker
SyLeNcEr
Unseen
Vulcano
Wargod
I have threatened before about players not turning up, and not really done anything about it, but I have had enough now. If you dont want to play, then leave, so I can get players who do like to play ictf to join. I am not joking now :mad:

Helen is right,
I know how annoying it can be if u dont have enough players half the time. Ok, when i was ias leader the probs werent this big but i had it once in a while and it's not funny!

Go Helen!

BRaiNRaiN said:
Helen is right,
I know how annoying it can be if u dont have enough players half the time. Ok, when i was ias leader the probs werent this big but i had it once in a while and it's not funny!

Go Helen!

u were shit!

XB do you ever wonder why people ever fall out with you.... well can tell you its because you hardly ever say anything nice to ANYONE, and you are constantly being rude to people. If you want to slag the clan off plz feel free to do so, but its only your opinion, not everyone elses!
So plz go away an start being a humanbeing insted of an insulting twat.!!

lolol night dont get stress, not my fault u take everything serious.
guess it must be dat time of the month ehh

breen knows im joking, so dont stick ya big nose where it dont belong, and as for u, i wont be saying anything to u, coz u take ieverything like a life or death situation

BREEN U DID A FANTASTIC JOB AS 8 IAS CAPTAIN :THUMB:

Last edited:
I sense some sarcasm in ur post XB!
And who was the person that took everything serious? Cough XB cough!

Wasnt it u who left 8 std as team because u thought u couldnt win from higher placed clans with our team!?

Btw, I didnt know it was a joke :P

well u can just aswell remove me right away, coz i dont see a chance of us ever playing any non gay maps and i realyl cba to play the shits i had to in the 4 or 5 matches i played.

sorry if its harsh but im being honest here.

We kicked x-bomb :p

People better turn up soon otherwise it's not worth it i arranged played and did all the reports for the 2 matchs while helen was away and it was Damn near impossible to get people to play it's very simple really if u can only play a few times a week list those times/days and we can arrange matchs around when most people are avail at a time and day.