War on Spam!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Happy Guy the perfect Guy for the job!!!!! Make him moderator

• Yes help Happy fight spam, Happy Guy for moderator!!!

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No Happy Guy would be the wrong Guy for fighting spam still, he should be moderator

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No I am insane and think Happy Guy should not become moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think that someone with over 7000 posts and a sick mind isnt very credible when claiming to fight

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
well to me this looks like getting the mod powers isnt enuff anymore, you want us to want you to be mod

hey come on, how important can some mod powers be for your well being?

lol if it what i think it is... u can have mine haps lolol :\

And one other thing, as far as i know sauron and me were just fucking ya m8, dont think sauron has any probs with u being mod (i know i dont)

i must say that if u have left the clan for not getting mod rights, then thats just babyish:rolleyes: as omen said, he was getting them 4 u

us childish?
ya rite...

you are the one who's posting these meaningfull comments all the time
if you choose to be mysterious do at least have the decency not to expect us to know what u mean without giving us a clue

Last edited:
as usual you can't read Sauron

It was a 'quote' on something others wrote, I don't claim anyone to be childish etc. But it is the 'same old same old' argument people who don't know what to say or how to reason come up with.

I have nothing to add to it. So stop nagging me pls.