War on Spam!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Happy Guy the perfect Guy for the job!!!!! Make him moderator

• Yes help Happy fight spam, Happy Guy for moderator!!!

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No Happy Guy would be the wrong Guy for fighting spam still, he should be moderator

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No I am insane and think Happy Guy should not become moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think that someone with over 7000 posts and a sick mind isnt very credible when claiming to fight

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Well the last option is not a valid one really, it was added by somebody abusing his moderatorship. tbh I think that person should lose his mod powers. Also that option doesn't state that I should NOT get mod-powah. The first two options are in favour of me (and lets be fair also Vipah) getting mod-powah. The third option, bluntly stating I should not get mod powers.... got no votes, that is, zero, naught, nutting. I think in perspective it was a great victory for freedom, democracy and world peace. Now Rene, move your arse and sort it with Martz before I'm back in the UK. ;)

Thank you all for the great support and tokens of appreciation, it really was touching, heart warming and gave me the strength to move on to win this poll. The road was long, hard and without mercy. But thanks to you I got there :bow:

ps thank you for your believe in me Inferno, you can be vice-president. Now lets find a nice country.

Last edited:
So now Sauron and PX have nothing to say anymore? Or just keep editing the thread/their posts? Abusing mod rights?

:rolleyes:

bye bye -BoD- ?

:wave: