War on Spam!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Happy Guy the perfect Guy for the job!!!!! Make him moderator

• Yes help Happy fight spam, Happy Guy for moderator!!!

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No Happy Guy would be the wrong Guy for fighting spam still, he should be moderator

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No I am insane and think Happy Guy should not become moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think that someone with over 7000 posts and a sick mind isnt very credible when claiming to fight

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

Happy_Guy

Kneel before ZOD!!!!
Jul 9, 2001
W-Sussex, UK
Would it not be better to fight the war against spam with me as moderator on your side?

Is it not weird that old clan members still have moderator right, and I'm happy they still have btw, but I am not allowed to fight this curse?

How nice to see all that warm support!!!!!!!

Thank you all for voting sofar, lets keep counting till I'm back.

Abuse of mod powers, me wonders who abused his powah!!!!

So, ok, I have posted more than 7000 messages. And yes some of them, not even close to saying 'nearly all', were spam. Most of them high quality posts. So I've been there seen and to some extend done it. I know the drill, I know about posting. I know about quality. ***keep voting for Happy Guy!!!!!***

:bow:

who's been voting against happy? :mad:
if anyone deserves to be mod, it's me...but since i already am a mod u might as well do the same for happy :D