WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F

Fear ION

Mi5... er who are they? :p

Well played people X 1,000,000 :) :) :)

Today was a piss take.. I got a parking ticket for fuk all :( ,but hey we beat Mi5 :)

cya's all in 2 weeks time when i get back from my holiday :) ..

Fear>The Greatest Team Ever<

great job guis !

whel, the mythos of mi5 gone, and the mythos of Ion grow ?!
nice job guis, i think we will mess us next mounth up ;)
:smokin:

p.s. damm i read that writing aboutTnT2 vs IoN :(
sory i was not there, so loser musted play 4 me
(me and GEN we bouth are in TnT and TnT2 !) just to peoples that didnt knew that
(like Anna from Mi5(6)) about lag slides. we realy cant do that specialy, and i personaly HATE THAT !
only in rook its good if u must run threu the last gate ;) else i can say only that
i heawe somme times good ping and no packet losses but i heaew lag :(
maybe its becose of 56 kb ? dunno, but hey guis, ouer record was (i thik) 7 winns ? whel u maked
11 (?) hard to beet ;) but "on my way " and cu all l8r !

Re: great job guis !

afaik anna never played for mi6 and neither did timo, bj,..
lag slides : I don't think any1 can prove it so i don't c the point of discussing it.

Re: great job guis !

I just realised I won the 1v1 assault tourney
me and Eq won the 2v2
and ION just beat MI5

Yep Ace

And bridge in 1:36, but let us not speak about HiSpeed ok :)42 to Mi5, excuse, we missed a defender on a critical point as he was cut out)

Ahh well.

Re: Yep Ace

0:42.. FUCK!!!! im changing ISPs for the next match :( sorry guys but it was out of my control.. same for Mazon too :(

Re: 0:44

I think I know a way to disconnect u no matter what server u are on, icq me and we will test it

I was hoping it would but it does, I maybe I could even shut down the server, I dread to think what would happen if some other less ethical clans get their hands on this sort of stuff, imagine constantly being disconnected.

Nice match guys... however i couldn't play.. that's why we lost.. but the next time u will be eliminated :)

cya ION

hmm

A little cocky there latino.

you sure think that the whole team is you. ;)

Re: re hmm

latino wrote:
Trust me, this won't happen again

yeah right

Mystery clan 2 rulesss