VOTE Custom PUG Maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What custom maps would you like to play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaka

TNT
Jun 9, 2005
Netherlands
I noticed some maps which are available in maplist in PUG are never or rarely ever picked,
for example AS-WorseThings_preview and AS-OrbitalDE_preview..

Would be nice to play different/old maps sometimes aswell.
So why don't we vote for the replacement of a few custom maps and maybe do this every now and then?

This poll includes only some maps, just type the mapname if you would like to vote for maps which are not on the list!

None of them, tbh. There are reasons why all of these maps are less popular (or outright broken). Even when better known maps come up in pugs people tend to have problems with either not knowing or not liking them enough. If maps 16-31 in the puglist are hardly ever picked, I can't see any of the above maps getting a look-in either.

I asked loads of times for new maps when the league was still active, but the admins always tried to tell me that it's not as simple as just adding them. People just do not generally want to play them :\

All of these maps are terrible. Why is BioSE on there and not BioAssaultSMANT, the greatest and most playable version of BioAssault ever made.

voted for quite a few although manticore is confusing/may be broken if ppl know it properly and the original vampire as played in EVERY survivor is the best....

i also forgot which version of subbase that is but i think reg subbase is ok i didnt really like the one with the water tunnel

and for bioassault i also think smants version might be better, not sure what SE is

+1 vote for the maps:
heavywater factory
hellraiser latest version was lekker
austria (not sure if playable but i like the yodel)
football for lulz
guardiaFUN for lulz
overlordSE or whatever a decent version