very gg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ice

Oct 15, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
thanks i enjoyed my first instaAS match alot, would have liked a tie ofcourse but well :D gg
bawling.gif

jester.gif

pld Skater, I wondered why u never lagged b4, you started to lag in the last map, when you were 10 metres close to the detonator, well done skater...... :mad:

good going

maybe it was you that lagged hank?
you lagged the whole game through the maps so :P

RaMpaGe said:
maybe it was you that lagged hank?
you lagged the whole game through the maps so :P

...yea, maybe I and all other members of my team´, couldnt hit this skater, because we all got lag in the last 15 seconds of the map :satan: .....sure, its possible (lol Bullshit!) :shout:

gg gvd at last map tho :P

I blame un!! (if ur wonderin what's he got to do with this I can't tell exactly but he smells)

and yes vipah -> :stupid:

Ice said:
hank sorry to say but you played shit on some maps and made us lose :fingers: :D

i blame you :shout:
yes I pld shit and yes its my fault that we didnt win the match, but we could have tie it, even when I pld shit......fg ncbs fjthohlkhzufgjdfghghghgh :shout:

gg's was fun more or less from the bits I played.
Comp was lagging like fuck, after the game I found out that I had 15 0 objects on my ad aware check :P
After removing those my ut ran fine again.
But an 8 kill monster is pretty fun with crap fps .

gg's till the next time etc etc etc :shout: