ventilator

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheat? My ass.
Surely that's the vent''s whole purpose? It cant be eye candy cuz u can hardly see it!

The map maker ( Steelhorn from BO ) made it so u can ONLY go through the vent AFTER gen has gone the blades stop moving now some people can go through it even when the blade's are rotating which is'nt the orginal map makers intention.

same with books on golgotha i heard GRZ wants them removed..

If there is definitely a way of doing it 100% every time then people should just release a demo of em doing it to at least make things fair. I always released all my tricks n stuff, where's the fun in keeping stuff like this to yourself?

Least this way with it being an extra attack/defense point you can see if it indeed affects gameplay to the point whereby a mapper needs to fix if; I reckon something like that would change the way Ballistic was pld in quite a big way, would deffo shorten the avg attack time considerably.

Originally posted by Joko
so the leagues official stance on this is that its a cheat? just to make 100% sure ... you CANT use it in matches ....
Admin team discussed it today. No, you CANT use it in matches.

Originally posted by Humph
Cheat? My ass.
Surely that's the vent''s whole purpose? It cant be eye candy cuz u can hardly see it!
Already explained why It won't be allowed.
And it's static cause RotatingMovers don't work online for some reason.
Try Snowdunes offline and check the thingy on top of the low-grav tower, looks so good.
Or GekoAL, def teleporter signs. A shame :(

Originally posted by MunkZ
I reckon something like that would change the way Ballistic was pld in quite a big way, would deffo shorten the avg attack time considerably.
It certainly would, if the bug spreads too much.
We are looking for a solution for it. Until then the bug/trick/CHEAT is forbidden to use in league, just hope we can save the maps for publics too.
It was quite stupid to start this thread but it's already done. I would ask the rest not to inquire into this... although I'm afraid it's too late... sigh :(

It's a good thing actually psy, that they made this thread. They couldve used this trick/cheat without knowledge of other ones/admins and win Ballistic VERY easily. Now they know its isnt allowed, they wont use it anymore, which means fairer wars vs such clans.

thats why I posted this thread, I wanted to show that it is 100% doable and wanted to know if its a cheat/bug/trick whateva

Yea and thats why u told us right away that you wanted to know if it was a cheat/bug :rolleyes: *sigh*

Mirco u think we are really THAT stupid to believe what ur just saying? Admit it, you posted it here to boast about it, we (well not me) ain't THAT stupid you know.

I really wonder how old you are :rofl:

Originally posted by Micro
ye ye its working.
How to come trough the ventilator in ballistic?
- I don't say but I telll you that it is wokring :P

2k3 used the trick in last matches vs 24 and suym(almost 2hours ago)

Originally posted by Psychotic
Admin team discussed it today. No, you CANT use it in matches.

Until then the bug/trick/CHEAT is forbidden to use in league,

Originally posted by Micro
ye ye its working.
How to come trough the ventilator in ballistic?
- I don't say but I telll you that it is wokring

2k3 used the trick in last matches vs 24 and suym(almost 2hours ago)

That match we were going wtf? as we didn't get any warning message. {24} won Ballistic anyway so np but good 2 know it's not allowed, thx Psy.

ok, so its forbidden from now on?

and it has been used in matches before, and there will be taken no action, right? :(

well, got nothing to add to this, besides that they wouldnt have gotten away with it as deadly stated, coz i (would) have contacted an admin right after the map if this was allowed or not.....

micro, you didn't :P but was very close.
I guess I wud be complaining now if we had lost Ballistic because of yer cough trick cough ;)

here is the screenie micro,

btw I was gonna look into how u got warhead launcher without message right after match but it got forgotten.
Maybe because u had an irritating comeback from 6-1 lol, well pld 2k3

Attachments

• shot36.jpg
    shot36.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 149
my opinion....dont forbid it only becos u cant do it ... it is leet , well I cant do it myself tho , but who cares men!imo , should get voted as a trick and not as cheat or bug...pfff:)

Status
Not open for further replies.