vBulletin RC 1 bugs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
Upgraded to vB RC1 and the following bugs are known of and waiting to be fixed
  • WYSIWYG frame colour not set as per style CSS values in reply and quick reply
  • dynamic drop down menus colours are inherited from the utassault.net parent (i.e. dark grey). Need setting for each style:
    • Legend
    • Popup menu controls
    • Popup menu option row
    • Popup menu highlighted option
    • Forum Jump Menu
  • Delete all unnessasary styles duplicated from 2.x to 3.x upgrade

Release Candidate 2 will be out today, to fix a security hole.

are the clanforums meant to look like they do? (see attachment #1)

the "Last Post" Table Width (very right) seems too small and the topicnames don't fit into one row, making it look kind of unarranged. the "forum name" table (very left) on the other hand is very wide.

edit: i just noticed that "Posts" and "Last Post" Tables are wrong (see attachment #2)

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Image3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
same here @ work.. @ home it's fixed

has to do with the browser ur using :/ i posted this in private mod forums as well

i use ie5.0 here at work

Rel@x said:
same here @ work.. @ home it's fixed

has to do with the browser ur using :/ i posted this in private mod forums as well

i use ie5.0 here at work
erm..
If i say I use IE 6.0 and have the same probs, would you advice me to go get a different browser?
And in this case which one?

hmm weird.. now it's the same here @ home.. also ie 6.0.. i think this is a diff problem then there was before.. might've happened with the new update :/

Thanks. Thats because of 3 templates were not reset for the Community style. In the past I think it just listed the main clan forum names. Now it is like a full/standard display of all the clan forums until I can make it look a bit better.

Sometimes only here and ONLY since the past week ive had problems posting i click submit and it takes forever and usually does'nt post it, i have to go back and re-click submit reply..

the clan forums do need sorting yeh all squashed up im using utassault fixed and latest version of i.e.

see my sig, spaces between letters with color tags don't work :confused:

edit: sorry that was my fault, was caused by color tags around the spaces

Last edited: