UTAPUG - Cannon Fodder

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Several instances of UT, place them each at critical spots, enemy spawn at AS-Bridge for example.

yea but then you might miss someone doing a double trees or hiding around in second

How the hell would you miss that? Plus there's normal play going on, soldiers aren't playing blind, now are they??

With even teams and a general that isn't retarded, there's no way you can atk AS-Bridge successfully.

How the hell would you miss that? Plus there's normal play going on, soldiers aren't playing blind, now are they??

With even teams and a general that isn't retarded, there's no way you can atk AS-Bridge successfully.

You'd be surprised with the amount of people playing blind in this community ;) I've seen many a time when a cave launch has been called out and 3 people panic, instantly turn their heads to try and stop it, forgetting about their own position.

And I think even with a general, it will still only make defending something like cave launch a little easier. People are always anticipating cave launches to the point where you dedicate someone to watch it constantly anyway, the only difference will be that the enemy general will tell the person to start spamming earlier (if the other general is smart enough, he will know this and just tell someone to kill that dude which should be pretty easy)

And like Useless said, others will not be able to communicate so if someone who is defending second gets headshotted, he won't be able to warn and will have to hope that the general isn't solely concentrating on launches to give warning.

Not saying its a good idea, just saying its interesting, although I don't like the idea of no comms between players as its just gets boring then.