UTA WoW Guild

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fin

'Zee German
Jun 7, 2001
Glasburghshire!
There have been thoughts about creating a WoW Guild for UTA people in the World of Warcraft thread.
Given the size of that thread I think it would be a good moment to start a new one about whether or not enough folks are interested in joining it.

If it's gonna be Horde or Alliance or on which server (Kor'gall seems to be a good choice) we would be playing can be discussed at a later moment.

So, post if you're interested.

(I for one do not have a problem with starting a new char on any given server if this guild starts to exist.)

you can always let blizzard put your char on a dif one, but i wont join uta guild, im happy with mine, every1 can speak dutch so im happy :P

Meh, bit too late now innit. I'm happy in my guild (*cough*) and I wouldn't want to switch. I like it on the most laggy server. No, seriously, if you guys would have asked before the release I would have joined, but as it is right now I've come too far with my guild to start all over again.

same with me, cba lvling another character too 60 atm, it's just getting good with high lvl instance raids ;/

well i wouldn't see this as a real harcore guild anyway, who says u gonna need to leave your old guild, i'd rather suggest this to be a fun thing you can do when u got bored a bit of your normal char or whatever, u then just play some other char with your uta m8s :P

anyway if this ever happens and if u chose khor'gal then pls take alliance side because i already got an alliance char on that server and won't abandon it :P and u cant have horde and aliance on same server