UTA Serverstats goes Online!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Indeed! Yet another fantastic reason to put authing on publics.

You won't *have* to auth to play, but if you want to auth, you can. Plus if you've saved your auth details, say, in a match, then it will automatically auth you on the public server, thus securing your stats! \o/

k my Bart account is literally dead. he played over 30 matches, result is that i dropped over 60 places :(.
ah well "suce ma bite", whoever you are :lol:

can someone give me his ip? i just wanna hack him abti. :evil: :darthvader: :satan: ;)

Let me see .... for example you and Felerian got the same provider and both of you comes from Germany and both of you got dynamic ip .... i'm not sure but i think that the one and only way to secure your stats is AuthSystem on pubs.
idd, but checking the provider would atleast limit the possible fakestaters.

Indeed! Yet another fantastic reason to put authing on publics.

You won't *have* to auth to play, but if you want to auth, you can. Plus if you've saved your auth details, say, in a match, then it will automatically auth you on the public server, thus securing your stats! \o/
sound good to me :thumb: :)

löl brajan

btw would it be possible to still have seperate stats for leaguegames and pubs?
i wouldn't want public games to influence my matchstats tbh. and the overview over matches is also a nice thing atm.

Shows 3 options for displaying records at the top of the page and which gametypes, all/publics/leagues, pick the one you want displayed

hm thx mym i was blind again :)

EDIT: still dont work :P y is ie leaguematch standart assault RiverbedAL 1:10 also the recent match history of rival shows it was done in 0:25 yesterday :confused:

A record only counts if the teams are fair:
Assault Records said:
New records (<7 days) are marked RED
StdAS: Minimum Teamsizes: 4v4. Maximum Teamsizedifference: 1.
ProAS: Minimum Teamsizes: 3v3. Maximum Teamsizedifference: 1.
iAS: Minimum Teamsizes: 3v3. Maximum Teamsizedifference: 1.

erhm maybe some1 has heard about rethorical questions irony sarcasm or something?
Basicly u said its not valid since teams didnt matched the minimum requirements and i said it was 6v6 and like 10 secs 5v6 be4 end that still matches the max1 diff so y doesnt it count now?

As much as I appreciate the work done, I'd like to ask if the site has got any faster? Or is it still 5 hours wait before next page loads? :(