UTA Serverstats goes Online!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thrasher (_!_) said:
So the record for Frigate is duff cos was 4v2 ?

:rolleyes:

Cratos explained this just a few posts ago :P

Cratos said:
Nope this was a regular 6v6 record. Players that have no kill, no death, and play < 30sec are ignored to reduce useless data. That doesn't mean they were not there, they just were too slow :P You can see them in the Gameinfo part on top ;)

valid StdAS records need at least 4v4 players :D

UTA-Stats said:
Ignored Players: ~[RÊ$]~Slaine, Illuminatus, SoggyNacho

yeah and in a 4v4, if 2 players in the opposite team
don't get to kill someone
and even don't have enuff time to die
and if the map is over before 30secs have passed,

then we have what is called a record :D ( agreed with deadboy :D , you got a point there :thumb: )

( j/k \\' :P )

Reactions: Dark
OK here's the promised update of the ranking system

So whats new?

• Objective Multiplier depends on playercount. The more players are on the server, the more difficult it is to get the objective, the more points you will get for it
  • Objective Multiplier depends on teamsizedifference. If there are more defenders you get more points for an objective, if there are more attackers you will get less points
  • Objectives are rated ("Rated Amount"). Unimportant Objectives (Siege: Tnega, Ballistic: Laserfield) get less points, important ones (Ballistic: Warhead) get more points. The Objective rating can be seen if you click on mapdetails (e.g.: Ballistic: http://www.utassault.net/utstats/?p=minfo&map=AS-Ballistic)
  • Additional Assault relevant Events added (Assists, Hammerlauches, Rocketlaunches)
  • Suicides are a tactical part of Assault, they don't reduce the points any more
  • Attack/Defense count compensation. If you have more attacks than defenses, your objective related points will get a little penalty. If you have more defenses then your frag related points will get a little penalty. This compensation will ensure that it doesn't care if you have more attacks or defenses

I guess most of you have found out that you can click on "Ranking: Explain (click)" in the playerdetails to get an exact explanation how the points of this player were calculated (e.g.: http://www.utassault.net/utstats/?p=pexplrank&pid=7691&gid=1)

A prepared codefragment to publish your ranking can be found there aswell ("Ranking: Pics (click)")

Reactions: Dark
fs use some normal letters :P
Current font doesn't contain that kind of characters.

oh well ..... fixed
.png

Last edited:
the sniper accuracy seems to be messed up.

on my account 368 kills, 2303 shots, 607 hits makes 14%
and {§K}[^§ëX^].ëXë has about the same shots, way less hits and kills and has 21%.

the pic says that i've an efficiency of 44.40....

...although it should be 49.00 (like the list shows).
I dont care about my stats, just wanted to report a possible problem :p:

edit:
never noticed that i'm such a sniperwhore :eek:
mini kills: 613
shock kills: 636
sniper kills: 1186

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitti
quick question:
is there a possibilty to avoid fakestating?

i checked my stats today and noticed that i dropped over 30 places :eek:.
Well it ain't strange that i dropped so mand places, it's strange that i'm listed as belgian :eek:.
So it seems that a belgian guy played with my nick. :spank:

Can stick the statistic nick to the IP or provider somehow? :x

Last edited:
hey i can see 'someone' from germany on my IP's list :nono:

Can stick the statistic nick to the IP or provider somehow?
Let me see .... for example you and Felerian got the same provider and both of you comes from Germany and both of you got dynamic ip .... i'm not sure but i think that the one and only way to secure your stats is AuthSystem on pubs.

Last edited: