UTA Serverstats goes Online!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

people start whoring objectives now. :lol:

for example ^I^.be.
He plays alone and when some1 joines he leaves :nono:.

So maybe add a player limit somehow? :confused:

Last edited:
looking at the stats he needs it to get a good rank :rolleyes:

looking at the last maps you can see that he plays 1on1 with another .be player and they take turns at running through the maps... retards lol.

Last edited:
to play for a good stats position only is useless.

bartolomious :D u saying that i have said two days ago ;). They got be and pip server to play 1vs1 but doing in league server and when some join then leave.

When i enter they said to me to leave cos they playing 1vs1, i said ok but is a bit lame play 1vs1 to get points :stompa:

bart when u go, i coming :D Is a spanish sing surelly dont understand that i mean :Xmaskiss:

bart bart bart bart :!ola:

Reactions: HUEY
Dont know if I sent Timo a pm or not, or if anyone else has spotted.

Server list / Current server stats / players ping is wrong, seems to be displaying player's team

snuggs made his records just on famous maps. for example: Zeppelin, The_Dungeon][ or OrbitalCE :lol:

Reactions: Trafy
Ðeadßoy said:
Nope this was a regular 6v6 record. Players that have no kill, no death, and play < 30sec are ignored to reduce useless data. That doesn't mean they were not there, they just were too slow :P You can see them in the Gameinfo part on top ;)

Gameinfo said:
Ignored Players: seas_, ^>W<^, Malice, -}IC{+Recruiting, SixPakSuzy, Korbin, Jesus_Is_Alive, chaos, Loco^banned

valid StdAS records need at least 4v4 players :D

Cratos said:
Nope this was a regular 6v6 record. Players that have no kill, no death, and play < 30sec are ignored to reduce useless data. That doesn't mean they were not there, they just were too slow :P You can see them in the Gameinfo part on top ;)

ah thats wot that means good record then :thumb: