UTA Serverstats goes Online!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

no noooo noooo snee noooooooo. don't listen to snéé, he don't understand :shout:

j/k ;) ;)

what i want is another ranking-list where not each and every nickname from publics appears but only ®-players. this would be a clanwar-ranking.

Hardcore said:
what i want is another ranking-list where not each and every nickname from publics appears but only ®-players. this would be a clanwar-ranking.

well we already have that for Recordzone (filters), but not for the ranking. Imho the ranking in leaguematches doesn't make too much sense anyways since it heavily depends on the tactics/positions :\

my ®-Ranking really sucks :P

Last edited:
Cratos said:
Imho the ranking in leaguematches doesn't make too much sense anyways since it heavily depends on the tactics/positions :\
its kinda the same on publics isnt it?
and i still think assault objectives are overrated f.e. if the server is empty and you play some 1v2 2v2 whatever then you will get far more objectives than in a 6v6 game
well and the accuracy isnt correct at all since you often spam(and that of course belongs to the game) ppl spam with every weapon when they exspect them to come around corners...

i dont know if it could be anyhow adjusted ... lauches for example which are one of the most important things in assault simply dont get added to the score....

i guess it would be too much work and/or impossible to create a fair system.

still interesting to see all those thinks though so dont get me wrong as if i dont appreciate your work or something...

masterrr said:
i dont know if it could be anyhow adjusted ... lauches for example which are one of the most important things in assault simply dont get added to the score....
How do we suposed to know if launch was succesful or not? Rating failed launches with same points as succesful ones sux.

masterrr said:
i guess it would be too much work and/or impossible to create a fair system.
We're still trying to improve them.

Reactions: HUEY
the most important thing in a ladder is to include a ranking-depending point system. when you lose to newbs you should lose some points and when you win against players ranked above you, you should get points awarded. if that can be included it might be a really nice ranking system, but until then it's just a bunch of statistics :P

well the core of this system imho is the leaguematch report and the recordzone. A ranking system will never be accurate for Assault, tho we try to improve the actual one ;)

btw: due to a script-error some logs got importet twice in the past. This has been fixed and the stats were recalculated this night. Just in case you wonder why some ppl lost some gameminutes/frags ;)

Reactions: brajan
sorry i posted wrong in other thread and now repeat and copy here:

I think that not should count points when less of 6 players is server. I have played 2vs2 and 3v2 and etc etc then easy get objects that give a lot of points. Just now i entered in server 3 and 1 guys there, i begin play and then other guy come and they said to me to go to dfp cos they wanted play 1vs1, this guys are 2nd and 3nd in raking atm cos they playing 1vs1 last week, this mean all objects. They said to me to go dfp cos they wanted 1vs1 when they got their own server to do it and not need do it in league server. Then ranking is so far of be "real", good work cos still beginnig run this but i think that a good filtre is not get points if at least not 3vs3 or 4vs4. The fair is the fair

lol and just now get red rep: teamswapper

lol ppl dunno what even is ..... i will be more happy if put me off of this rank, this only give problems to me, losers dont like see me there, then if is possible remove me there i will be happy

Ranking and Record stats are a nice feature for the league. If you ask me, I would say that even the best ranking system is not able to tell the truth about a player! If a player begins to play for a top position only he is not representing the real ingame sequence that maybe fortunate a high ranking. That does not mean a high ranked player isnt a good player. :)

cool stuff, i ididnt realize that league matches are already implemented aswell

Reactions: HUEY