UTA Serverstats goes Online!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

that wasn't a joke you retard. at least for highspeed i am sure that it was :33. i don't care enough to make screenshots, just trying to help a bit.

ice and his agression :P
always calling people retards :spank:
be nice fräulein :D

In-game UT has a timedilation of 1.1, which is why there is differences between what you see in-game and what the server records the actual time you completed the map in (real world time).

i.e. If you were to start a stop-watch when you first spawn, then stop it when you complete the map, you will notice a 1.1x time difference.

I'm sure we'll think about making the statistics line-up to "Unreal time" some time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hardcore
@ exact timestamps in recordzone:

Timo is right, RealGameTime and UnrealGameTime are two different things. Depending on Gamespeed and Timedilation those two values are different. On default settings (Gamespeed 100) the factor between those times is 1,1. Thats why it showed 23 sec on your screen and 25 in the logs.

I've included this factor into the calculation now, the timestamp in the recordzone should now be exactly the same like on your screen ;)

Thx for spotting this issue :clap:

Nice work!

And like Hardcore pointed out.

I would like to see rankings from only leaguematches. Can this be done?
Despite that Trafys first spot with 123214435 ziljon hours on publics and 106
accuracy with flak 60 with redeemer, is pretty fun reading.. im more interested
in league wars (no offense trafs :D) :sofa:

yeah one would only have to filter for nicks with ® and make a new list or something, innit?
btw forget my "also launches etc. divided into league and pubs then maybe?". for that one has to look at nicks and one can just chose the protected name and there it is duh ! :D

i did not intend to say that these times are good, i know they are not. i was just backing up piggin's argument about the wrong times...
and as you can see they both show the right time now, so i didn't make it up.

i've seen high speed in 30 and overlord in 14 by the way :rolleyes: i'm cool.

Last edited: