UTA server #7

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowCat

~dzz~
Dec 24, 2001
Sorry I spam your forum with this post, but maybe some 1 get my point here.
I posted this in UTA forum, but somehow it was deleted.
Now I try here to see if u want to tell me how to react on SiRiUs13 <> Cedric

I tried to post in 'General', but my post was deleted. Maybe someone didn't think it belong there?
I'm sorry to say that I do.
I payed for this servertoo. My payment goes until 1/5-2004.

Due to some troubles in RES between some members Cedric has chosen to annoy by give the RES server to UTA as League Server. BUt without asking for my permission first.
Until today I had no outstanding with Cedric. But this pisses me off!

And it pisses me even more off when the UTA admin deletes my posts when I try to gain some attention about it.
Sure, UTA gain s from keeping me in silence.
But I can also post my views in every other clan forum if you like.
This time UTA has received a gift that can not be given according to common and moral laws.

If someone gave the server away and he had not the right to do so you should get it back. I doubt the admins deleted the thread because they want a free server so badly. Remember the forum admins are not the same as the league Admins. If I were you i'd just e-mail, or irc-PM a LEAGUE-Admin (psy, basdo or phoenix), explain your case and you should have your server back in no time.

I saw the thread in general forum now. It seems Sirius is the official owner of the server and he was in his right when he gave the server away. So this is something you should discuss with him and not here on the public forums.

Nanko said:
I saw the thread in general forum now. It seems Sirius is the official owner of the server and he was in his right when he gave the server away. So this is something you should discuss with him and not here on the public forums.

I'll try that, but I also pay'ed for the server.

no problemo, with expressing ur opinion in a nice way.
but as nanko said this is league buiseness and a conflict between u and sirius
i wont lock this unless some flaming starts...
people like humph already found this thread :rolleyes:

i have heard that sirius has paid 80 % from server alone, when this is right then the server is him.
Because you have to calculate it for 12 months.

:(

6 months, payed by 4 ppl.
in my opinion dont matter who pays a bit more or not.. if you get it together you own it together till end, except you agree on it.

shouldnt everyone who paid for server have a say in what happens to it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.