UTA Pokerstars Poker Club

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Black Ninja

Jan 25, 2002
Netherlands
For everyone interested in poker, Pokerstars has a new feature of playing custom created home-games. Here is some info on joining:

Pokerstars just added another option of making your own home-games. It's more customizable and you can start tourney's on-the-go (no 1 hour waiting time). You have the ability to set the pay-out structure and even the blind levels. It's a nice and easy way to play future games.

Here is some more info: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/home-games/

Next to this, they have an interesting option now.

If you start a poker club (which I have) and you get 7 friends to join and you play 2 real money or 5 play money games before the 6th of March, the club manager will get an entry ticket to the Ultimate Home Game $100.000 freeroll.

If the manager manages to win this tourney, a maximum of 8 members of the poker club will get their buy-in for one of these events: EPT Snowfest (Austria), Vancouver (Canada), Macau (China), Buenos Aires (Argentina) + Each member of the group will receive $3,000 for travel and expenses. There will be a further $2,000 per person for the private VIP poker game with Daniel Negreanu, Jonathan Duhamel and another Team PokerStars Pro of our choice! Five-star accommodation will be arranged for all members of the group.

More information here:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/home...ions/ultimate/

Anyway, the club will make it much easier to plan and play games, whenever we would want to.

Here's the info to join:

--------------------------------------------
You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software
from http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/download/
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 58661
- Enter my Invitation Code: uta99forever

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.
--------------------------------------------

So sign up and let's get playing!

If you start a poker club (which I have) and you get 7 friends to join and you play 2 real money or 5 play money games before the 6th of March, the club manager will get an entry ticket to the Ultimate Home Game $100.000 freeroll.
hey, if you want to play for not real money i will join this club :)

i have successfully applied :)

i also made €1k yesterday finishing 6th/350 in a live tournament =)

Nice one BN

I got the email about the Poker Stars home game and thought of it for utassault, should work well.

I've forgotten my PS password, so I'm having fun with support resetting it. Once I can login again I'll join da club.

Nice guys, Seas, Martz and Yako all accepted! Few more and let's get playing!

Great job Karl, you seem to be a monster in live poker :)

kubicz, I think mainly everyone will be wanting to play real money games, but you always could join in for the odd play money tourney on a drunk saturday night ;)

First game is scheduled:

madjules has scheduled a new UTA Poker b1ng b0ng clubHome Game tourney!

The stage is set; all you have to do is turn up and play! The tourney details are:

Club ID: 58661
Tourney ID: 354059817
Date: 2011/01/18 21:00 CET
Game Type: Hold'em
Betting Structure: NL
Buy-in: USD 5.50
Tourney Structure: Regular
Payout Structure: Top 20%

All club members have been emailed with the tourney details, and you can find the tourney located under the 'Schedule' tab of the UTA Poker b1ng b0ng club lobby.

w00t w00t 5 people signed for our first game! If we get one more to sign the prize payout gets bumped up to 3 spots instead of 1!

[edit] And m1c just signed! We got 6, let's try and get a full ring now! :D

Last edited:
meh, just got the call that there's a live game with my friends today, so ill have to play next time instead ;/

have fun!

Here are all the options you can select to create tourney's. I think if I grant you admin, you can do all these things yourself :)

Last edited:
Yeah deffo, was good stuff :D nice to have multiple games on an evening indeed. If people keep suggesting dates, I'll plan em in. Specifiy the format aswell. I think I can grant admin to do all the options yourselves aswell, I'll ask m1c if it already works for him.