UTA Meetin #2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Which month or part of the month

• Early march

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Back end of march

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • early april

• end of arpil

• early may

• back end of may

• early june

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • back end of june

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morpheus

»MayHem«
Jun 8, 2001
England
Seems as people would like summertime and various other suggestions, maybe its better to do a poll, this way we can see what months suite most people and who is actually interested.

Poll will end at the end of january. That way we can decide a weekend within that month so please pick carefully and give ur preferred weekend, plz try not to eso fussy :P

Depends on month we can either use as solar suggested tents, could be great fun. Or book a hotel sumwhere which with more people would work cheaper.

as im a fuckin idiot i 4got to enable view ppl who voted for what month. Please reply with ur asnwer aswell as a vote. thx

if this takes place on some summerweekend and gazzz that little tart comes aswell I'd be up for it, aslong as its within some reachable distance to the main airports that you can get to with cheap airlines i.e. london or manchester

if this takes place on some summerweekend and gazzz that little tart comes aswell I'd be up for it, aslong as its within some reachable distance to the main airports that you can get to with cheap airlines i.e. london or manchester

Birmingham will be the nearest airport literally 30-40mins away. Manchester for me is like 1hour drive away but not 2 bad.

Ye will happen in summertime. Hopefully enough people will be interested by end of january and we can discuess where were gonna stay and book places or locate places to pitch up tents :) So after january we can make a poll or so and decide where people want to stay, Comforts of a hotel with the good old english breakfasts in mornings :) or nice tent sumwhere.