UTA clans

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

when ][UTU][ didn't concentrate on Assault as much as the other clans but decided to stick to CTF, i waited (and suffered) almost a whole year (i think??) before joining AAK practice sessions from time to time.

I felt like I was betraying UTU and hesitated actually joining AAK. at some point they felt like they had to "jolt" me in order to convince me. they talked to me on ... erm... teamspeak? (was that what we used? wasn't there some other tool before?). well they used warm words first... and then they used their shock rifles to literally "jolt" me - as they said :D. i think it was GOD's idea. they shot me all around the spawing area @ frigate, where we had been practicing launches :D. was a emotional moving moment i have to say. :D. now i am 27... oh dear...

btw UTU is missing as well, and i think our very first match was against TmS (??).

i remember someone from TmS saying something in a "very weird" language back then :D

during the countdown (fixed 30secs, right?? no click-detection -> 10secs back then :D) before their defense in hispeed he used the > say command to tell his teammates "ik will een shock rifle met fulle ammo" or something :D. was my first encounter of the dutch kind :D :D

my trial was to beat you, great what an achievement now that u told me what your trial was :lol:

lol that was correct! :rofl:
I remember that I played against you on Golgotha and Hispeed for that trial! And I guess MyM or so was watching you!