UT3: Account names!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I haven't seen a single botter yet. Mind u I don't play on stats whoring DM servers ;)

I just bought it off steam, so I'll be playing it a bit shortly. Steam has a really good offer btw, its about 30 quid for all the UT's apart from 2k3, which sucked anyway.

Just out of interest will ut3 run any good on my pc, 3.5 ghz processor, 1gb ram, nvidia geforce 6600 GT? Pc is pretty old now, I've not upgraded anything for 2 years lol.

you might get it to run, wouldnt think the fps would be much to write home about tho. some of the maps struggled at low res and low textures on my amd2 3.2 dual with 8500gt. now i'm on with a 8800gts its much better :nod:

hey all, just got this game and gunna give it a shot guess my nick will still be the same SkullSquasher of course :), good to see all the old names still here, hiya twist, meisstaahhh :P

Anyone know if they made the linux installer yet?
Nope.

Posted on 10/07/2008:
tuxmachines.org said:
It's been 234 days (or just shy of eight months) since Unreal Tournament 3 had shipped for the PC. Most would have thought the Linux client for this title from Epic Games would have arrived by now, but sadly it hasn't and there is no sign of when it will arrive.
Recently, Epic's Jeff "WarTourist" Morris has stopped by the Phoronix Forums. He had shared that "the UT3 linux client most definitely is progressing, albeit a lot slower than we anticipated. We don't discuss the status of patches until we know they're ready to be released." In a later post, Jeff added "I think it's likely that when we're getting close, we'll release it to the UT3 Servers and Mods mailing lists for semi-open public testing." While that message makes it sound like the client may actually be close to release, then signaling the UT3 Linux client isn't too close was another message that said "When we're close to release I'll be sure to drop everyone here a line."

I played the UT3 demo and i kinda liked it.
Are there still people playing this game online?:P because i read everywhere ut3 multiplayer is dead??

I play as FdCHiT!, as some guy said multi player is very unpopulated imo. That is to say not many people online.

Last edited: