Ut2k4 master server down?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
Hi :wave:

Even i'm playing 2k4 now. But the last few days were kinda annoying for me.
Every time i load up UT2k4 and I go to join game. It won't connect to the master server. It just says "try again later".
I talked to Max_N00b and some others about this and they have the same problem.
After refreshing 98359743698 times, it sometimes does something, but it's kinda annoying. Any1 knows:
1) what it is ?
2) why it is ?
3) when it is over ?
4) how many can-openers fit in a shoe box?

Ok, that's it for now. thanks for reading.

had the same problem with ut2k3.
Can't ping any servers over UT2k3 server browser, coz the master server is down. Just use Allseeingeye :D

1) A protection against lamers who didn't buy the game.
2) Some people dislike the fact that some lamers can't buy the game to play it.
3) When you buy the game.
4) It's all dependant on the size of the shoebox. It isn't OneSize shoeboxes you get these days.
5) You knew you were going to get these answers from me.

subZ said:
1) A protection against lamers who didn't buy the game.
2) Some people dislike the fact that some lamers can't buy the game to play it.
I've bought the game. So stop being a a tit :shout:

thePROPHET! said:
You dont know? Epic is pulling it off the net, since UT2k5 will be around the corner sometime :P
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! :p:

I bought my cd-key officialy so don't whine.
I copied the cd's, but that isn't illegal.

hi halo, i already looked on atari forums, but the only thread i could find about downtime was about 2k3 lol. thanks:)

it is down alot, as the SUYM 2k4 server keeps logging the errors bout not being able to connect to the master server, hopefully they sort it soon

Ye sometimes i get through tho , and I already have a quite big favorites list :P
But i like to play on the custom as-maps. The so called 'As-Trials' maps. They rock :cool:.