UT2K4 Instagib ???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
if you want to play ut2k4 Instagib
unzip this file and place the ini in your ut2k4 system folder then start a game and type exec insta.ini

Attachments

• insta.zip
    213 bytes · Views: 60
Last edited:
so all I have to do is buy the game, copy all the maps and shit off the disk, take the game back to the shop saying it doesn't run on my ATI Rage card, and I get a copy of ut2k4 that doesn't need a cd key for free? lol

-=¤willhaven¤=- said:
thats why software stores dont allow returns on opened games. they only exchange for the same item

thats bs :) You either get vouchers for the shop you bought it from, or you can choose another product from the shop, depending on how much it costs ofcourse.

btw how can you tell if it doesnt work if you dont open it. And if they ask your spec of you machine read the one off the back of the box :)

Atleast in the pc-stores i've worked they do NOT accept returns on pc-games(or any other software). No matter what the reason for ppl wanting to return the software.

i can swap any game back in the period of 24 hours after i bought the game so no problemo :P

-=¤willhaven¤=- said:
thats why software stores dont allow returns on opened games. they only exchange for the same item
In America, maybe :P

I've taken PC games shitloads of times and got my money back every time.

"Fuck you, Epic"

Humph said:
aye, lmao

written in huge bold letters on the reciept "NO-FUSS 10-DAY RETURN"

And it is TRUE.

exactly. They also have people in their teens working there who dont give a flying fuck, so its piece of piss to get a refund :P

Humph said:
written in huge bold letters on the reciept "NO-FUSS 10-DAY RETURN"
:nod: I've seen this too.

But fyi; the larger companies, such as the Dixons group (PC World etc etc) have caught on to this, and have now put up a statement saying that they will not accept returns on software unless they "are required to do so by law".

It won't be long before other retailers bring up the same policy.

anyways iv played 2k4 insta, well with just enhanced shock rifle. Its good fun, just need more maps now :)