ut2007

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'm playing it for sure. Yeh yeh I know it's not realsed yet but I loved UT2004 AS, CTF and iCTF. So if UT2007 is anything like that I'm sure I'l be playing it.

Anyway, apparently they have been working on optimizing the U3 engine (read on forums somewhere) so if you maybe not need a £1000 computer to play it after all. I'm making slight upgrades after it's released but im still optimistic my 6600gt will be able to play it with all the fancy features turned off.

If you're advertising, don't forget that you needn't just stick to pure gaming forums / websites.

Sites like the Register (www.theregister.co.uk) might be happy to run a short plug.

In the UK, www.thinkbroadband.com (formerly www.adslguide.org.uk) would be worth advertising on, and several hardware websites like Hexus or www.pcperspective.com (formerly www.amdmb.com) often have dedicated gaming sub-forums on their site, some with site specific clans (like the "fragging frogs" from the SETI/folding@home team forums on pcperspective.com

Just a suggestion.

I've just read about ut2k7. Sounds nice, but I would prefer an assault mod like in UT (not ut2k4). Whatever.. perhaps I will upgrade my pc and play some ut2k7 instagib CTF, so you definatelly need a ladder for that mod;)
In the beginning I really liked ONS, but it became damn boring after a few weeks (actually the whole game became boring). So I hope ut2k7 will be worth its money.

Given that the UT2004 league was dead within two months of its creation, is there really any point?

90% of the players here wouldn't be happy with anything other than a carbon copy of UT with fancier graphics.

90% of the players here wouldn't be happy with anything other than a carbon copy of UT with fancier graphics.

Maybe a UT2007 League can draw some players that are more flexibel than the conservative UT99 players then? :D

havent see much about ut 2k7 !

althou i will give it a try for sure and if i like it i will play it thats a fact !.

and off course if i end up playing this game again will be under fraghub leagues and old school players, some new players also and friends that im 100% sure.

so let´s see when the demo comes out and we can all test it and see if it´s whorthy althou rich and felerian ideas are looking good

I hope it will be playable on today's machine... that was kinda putting me off with 2004. Couldnt run it properly back then.

But if it has some fun gamemodes and the old UT feel to it, I'd definitely give it a go.