UT2004 Mac Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
UT2004 was on the New Macs at Macexpo a week ago

IMG-MacUT2004-MacWorld.jpg

word around a few Mac gutter places is the mac demo is "out" there .. which i hope doesnt mean another hold back for some warez crap..

but nice to see Atari taking Mac gaming seriously .. from what i read UT2004 is going to be far more dependent on a fast CPU "like UT99" than graphics card .. tho obviously a voodoo banshee isnt gonna cut it ether :P

the New G5 is apparently a fantastic platform for gaming compared to the PC side at the moment ..

and Call of duty is coming mac bound aswell :) ... soon ill be able to sell my PC woohoo

/me waits to see who wins the prize!

very nice idd about time BIG games hit mac users althou i need to see it to believe it i think it will be pretty hard for a Mac to run games like cod or 2k4 .

I do hope they make it there are a lot of MAC users out there that whould like to have a pc for more then work :)

yeah fs

G5 Dual 2ghz 64bit G5 cpus with 8 gig of ram ATI 9800 with 256 meg ram and SATA silly speed hdd there isnt a PC to touch it atm .... will be soon no doubt but atm its the daddy...

weehay
ladies and gentlemen WE HAVE A WINNER .. as i said to a couple of peeps on IRC it would only be a very short time before some fucking dickhead posted such links ...

lets see who wins the runner up prizes ..

well done

rich quit yer bitching you got your opinion ready he's entitled to his fucksake:)

funneh movie btw :thumb: And it's about time they bring out games for tha mac.
Bit unfair for mac users to be left out.;)

Not that i actually like mac's but that's more cuz the way they look then the hardware thats inside:mwah:

Rich said:
yeah fs

G5 Dual 2ghz 64bit G5 cpus with 8 gig of ram ATI 9800 with 256 meg ram and SATA silly speed hdd there isnt a PC to touch it atm .... will be soon no doubt but atm its the daddy...

ha that's a complete different story .

for sure that can handle any game atm quite a evolution compared to todays mac's :eek: