ut running slow motion?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

kronik

<o>
May 6, 2002
the ghetto
hi peeps im having a prob with ut running in slow motion and like stuttering on my laptop core duo with geforce 8400m gs card running vista...i read the other threads on this problem and have change settings like suggested but i still have the problem :mad: any help is much appreciated????

Doubt that those hints will help him much :P

Give us more facts.
What renderer (OpenGL, D3D) do you use? Had stuttering under Vista with OpenGL too.
As i changed it to D3D that problem was fixed. ;)

i have the problem with both but im in d3d atm and it does seem better it was even running smooth for about 5mins at first then it was on and off ... like when i move left and right while moving the mouse it feels ok but walk forward its slow ...then its slow moving left and right :mad: its almost there im sure but cant think of anything else to do ?

Sounds strange, but hey it's Vista, nothing suprises me there. ;P

Usual hints are always: Driverupdates, Windowsupdates, etc.
But you should also try to use an usb-keyboard.
Maybe it's not an software issue, maybe it's an hardware issue (ur keyboard is damaged or summin like that).

thx bart have tried getting new drivers for fx card but cant seem to find any and my laptop is brand new so keyboard is fine will update windows i guess and carry on looking for fx drivers :(