ut lamers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well ive had enough of getting pissed off with all these lamers so im gonna start spamming with my :shock: until the bleed out their assess.And im loving it.

Originally posted by Lawless

Good idea Mel but u have a little problem The Lamers wont follow the CoC rules
Nope
Lamers are to be ignored, only solution I know.

You will never see me spawncamp/kill, that's what CoC is about

Lamers on servers

Thx for the accusation of 'AIMBOTTER' yesterday UTM-TheBoss.:bounce:

I dont use one, and peeps who know me agree that i think cheaters are the worst type of scummy lamers out there..

But u HAVE to be carefull not to shout random and childish abuse at peeps cos they kill u. {i killed u twice TheBoss and right away u called me a aimbot wanker}
out of order imo.

Anyhoo just gettin my point across dont wanna start a scrap.:bah: :beer:

:calm:

I dont use one, and peeps who know me agree that i think cheaters are the worst type of scummy lamers out there..
Why don't you join CoC, then...... :angel:

Using nicklamer?

eh.......? Never said u could stop him im just conferring my point to you m8 thats all.

If it wasnt u then fair enough, but still peeps are far to quick to jump to conclusions nowadays.:sofa:

Lo Guys,

Finally found a clan forum where there talk about lamers, in the last 2 days I have come across 8 lamers believe it or not....but now the lamers don't do anything original, they do stuff like blocking the Rook doors, switch teams, these are things which you would expect a newbie to do really....

What a really bad thing would be if a lot of div 1 players became lamers, it would screw every server for ut....lucky I'm not a lamer :D