ut lamers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

th@_B0$$

w0rd l1f3
Jan 20, 2002
«)Netherlands(»
sup all
dont u agree that there r just much cheaters and lamers in ut
:nono:
everytime i play some1 has aimbot or making teams not fair
cant every server have anti lamer security or something
:redeye:
cu
:stupid:

lo boss.
Yep you are right. I see it happen almost daily. Teams are ok during the match but then the teamswitching starts when they see that the opposite team will win. The aimbotteers are also widespread these days fs:angry:. And those above are only two of the many cheats :(

Im glad i aint the only ne who feels this way how many fucking times do you see spawnkillers aswell,i mean whats the fucking point in playing if your going to do that ffs.Sorry guys but i am very passionate about this subject .:annoyed:

For some peoples, it's easier to get a good score by camping than by skill. Often launch prevention is used as a cover up for blatant spawnkilling. It's a pity that more people don't adopt [DWAP]'s CoC :(

It's a pity that more people don't adopt [DWAP]'s CoC
I've once read those rules :). They seem very fair. Indeed to bad that most people dont apply these.

BTW LAncer after leaving your server me and boss played on a public an we beat the crap out of the other team using skill :).
They saw that they were loosing constantly and started spammin and spawnkilling fs.

Ok.
Let's see:

I'm lame - everyone knows that.

I'm relatively noob. Anyone disagree? No hands rising.

I don't know a dingdong 'bout just about anything what's really important - True.

So it's obvious and abso-fucking-lutily justified for me to ask this question:

WTF'S CoC?!:confused:

Max & [DWAP] has made a good stand for fair play. :cuddle:

I for one have signed up today:nod:

Last edited:
I am very tempted to become a bounty hunter and hunt down these lame assed cock matsers and turn'em in to the assault league authorities to be detained indefinitely.