useless' post that gets deleted from mi5 forum

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ace

Jun 8, 2001
Home
Long version
hate delete delete2

Short version.
mc said uni uses aimbot
we checked, realises he did once
we kick uni, mc recruits uni
Latino gets caught on public using aimbot gets symbolic 1 month ban.

U should really kick aimbotters instead of recruiting them.

It isn't bullshit, it's the truth u don't like.
Did Latino tell you about his very first assault clan where they used god mode, fly mode etc and were stupid enuf to get caught ?
Screenshots were posted with some1 flying around in the corner of guardia, shame I didn't save that thread though :/

Last edited:
sorry ace, I deleted your post by accident for about 4 times... I am sorry... :/

lol, ace is going for new Dumbass record.

Short version.
mc said uni uses aimbot
Latino gets caught on public using aimbot gets symbolic 1 month ban

Mc didnt say uni uses aimbot, mc says Babe, most likly used aimbot, and read the thread in warfare section which i clearly said to gazzy, ask neo, who at the time said he saved the chat for furture reference of the conversation, but hey presto the chat file isnt there, why is that? :P

Even if i had said, for arguments sake, its ure word ( who wasnt even in the chat) that means Neos word, against mine, monks, and probably uzi, but its up to him if he gets involved.
And we all love ure word dont we ace :).

Isnt that funny, didnt u say u on another post, u specced him but didnt find any proof of botting? Hypocrysm? Nah this is ace..hehe.

Hehe wrong again, thats what u would like people to believe, he left ION, on his own accord after ION started calling him a cheat ( or 1 or 2 members, generalising all members of ION, is not right.
Lmfao also read the same thread in warfare forum, uzi even says what bullshit it was about u saying u kicked him, just to make some excuse.
Yes mc did recruit Uni, ye takes a geniuse to work that out ace, wow :). But that was him asking me to join Mi5, not me asking him, which was about a week after leaving ION.
His reasons: Payback on ION, for calling him a cheat. Come on Netmeeting ace ill gladly show u the icq logs of that conversation :).

Latino gets caught on public using aimbot gets symbolic 1 month ban

Id say more like 3 full months. Which to some may have been a "Light" punishment, but as it was a first in Mi5, and lat was a friend i gamve him a chance, then made sure everyone knew if this happened again with evidence, there would be no warning and a kick from Mi5.

As for Lenny, is that anything worse than what goes on with the censorship in this forum? My posts being deleted many many times, and edited. If u want to call lenny's editing childish, i say both sides are childish to edit then. (I edited one of gazzy's post for a laugh :), so plz shoot me!.)
Its our forum, we can do what we like, however i dont believe deleting posts or editing them should be done. Im not gonna tell somone not to edit posts if he doesnt like some people.

I suggest u read more often, i already mentioned all this in other posts, unless ure to lazy being a Privateshit Detective :P

Isnt that funny, didnt u say u on another post, u specced him but didnt find any proof of botting? Hypocrysm? Nah this is ace..hehe.
I remember it clearly how I specc'ed him after some1 asked me to on to icq, he didn't give a reason why to spec him though.
Only after a map or 2 did I notice why i was speccing.

No he wasn't really kicked, we talked about it and decided we were going to kick him, but uni decided that he wanted to leave, so we thought there was no point making a big deal out of it, so we just said he left on his own accord. untill of course we found out that the same person who first accused 'babe' of botting had recruited him.

Ask Latino about the time he used god mode and fly mode etc in a match 'for a joke'
and the time in irc, when he asked some1 if he wanted the bot, just recently during the mi5-ion match.
Here it is

From irc during mi5-ion

[21:51] <Uzi> where can i get that new aimbot?
[21:51] <Latino|Mi5> just icq me
[21:51] <Uzi> im shit without 1
[21:51] <GazAi|Away> u will always loose
[21:51] <NESERVER00> ION defended the base and win! Mi5 1 - 4 ION
[21:51] *** CK has quit IRC (Quit: )
[21:51] <Latino|Mi5> stfu gay

Makes me wonder if this msg, really was a joke or was it meant for some1 else ?

mi5_Latino (ICQ#94492289) Wrote on 17-11-01 20:28 :
New aimbots available cshp4+ proof, msg me for the bot.

Of course, forgot, ace doesnt understand humour.

So fucking what lol, i told u, if Latino is caught using an aimbot or any other cheat i will kick him or anyone else for that matter.

Ask Latino about the time he used god mode and fly mode etc in a match 'for a joke'

Ask Neo about the time he used Team change cheat on overlord and completed the game in 11 sec in a public server 'for a joke'.
Who was in ION at the time...umm.
Could mention more, but i dont wanna fall out with some members so i wont, but this was a very recent example.

@ Neo, just using this as an example for ace's Hypocrosy.
TBH i couldnt give a shit u doing that, everyones tried it on public for a joke. But it was to make a point :).

Hehe, u really do make my day brighter reading ure posts :).

rustig aan met het nederlands aub. anders moet ik nu een compleet verhaal gaan vertellen met deze taal en dat snappen jullie toch niet.