US Marines Video

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Apocalypse

"It wisnae supposed tae be like this!!"
Jun 9, 2001
56º N 3º 55' W
Warning you now!!!

This video clip contains graphic scenes of war and may not be suitable by all!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1/aztlan_thief_host_your_own_video_iraqiwar.wmv

Should make for an interesting debate.

From what I've read on the subject from on a previous forum it would appear that the enemy solider was attempting to plant a IED bomb (mine). Those particular ones being responisble for about 200 deaths in Iraq. It should also been noted that he was still lying next to his rifle (seen to the right of the iraqi solider).

As for my personal opinion:

I would have to say justified. As for the marines afterwards, well I'm uncertain. Does seem a little cold blooded, but I'm sure if the situation was the other way around, the iraqi's would have a street party!!

Last edited:
Awweeeesommmmeeeee Maaaaaan.

Seriously though, if he was an enemy soldier, then I guess they were doing their job right?

Stupid American guy is hardly surprising. War isn't as fun as it used to be. Anyone who has seen Full Metal Jacket will agree.

Last edited:
weird cut in there... i bet that "that was awesome" remark was pulled right out of order by that clipping, pisses me off media twisting words like that, i bet if they cut a little they could make Bush say he's gay

About the shooting, well on the one hand it's quite harsh but if you seen your mates getting ripped to shreds by a mine i can imagine ur happy you shot the bastard that's laying them

edit: response in the other forum also indicates media cutting to suit the anti-war people, as very much expected

Last edited:
jwer_NL said:
weird cut in there... i bet that "that was awesome" remark was pulled right out of order by that clipping, pisses me off media twisting words like that, i bet if they cut a little they could make Bush say he's gay

About the shooting, well on the one hand it's quite harsh but if you seen your mates getting ripped to shreds by a mine i can imagine ur happy you shot the bastard that's laying them

edit: response in the other forum also indicates media cutting to suit the anti-war people, as very much expected

ya exactly, it's CNN ffs...

LMFAO at that AVI .. Chris Morris eat your heart out!!!

i suggest you watch This video its slightly better edited :)

1st i want to say: lmfao @ the 2cnd movie..

2cnd: well it looks kinda harsh they celbr8 it like that.. but hell its: kill or die.. and i'm iraqy my self.. and even i say its his own fault.. you go planting that shit and stuff you know you can be killed innit.. if you go and fight in wars you know its kill or die.. so.. 2 bad for him.. and lucky those guys got him

fucking take it!

the iraq's would even use the usa marine's body and still kick it so fuck them :P