Ur vote!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who is ur favourite?

• Georg W. Bush

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • John F. Kerry

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • dunno / no favourite

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
How would you vote, when you are allowed to vote in the next american president election?

the question is not "who you like", the question is: "who you hate less" ;)

so i voted for Kerry :D

they would have to be democrats or republicans :D
anyways on the road to elections there are basically a lot of different candidates all with left right center ideas
then both camps (republicans and democrats) pick their "main" candidate and they run.

i always thought it was rather silly tbh, how can 1 person be 100% democrat or 100% republican, sounds like they made up their mind before they heard the issue. although i can understand it to be more effective in theory.

what baffles me is the vote system in america, each state has a number of votemen (literal translation cos i dont know the right term atm and cba looking for it) then the people in the state vote, now it aint about individual votes it is about the votemen. for example if a state has 11 votemen (dependant on population i believe) and 6 of those votemen go to the republicans then all the votes in that state vote republican. i always thought this was rather sensitive to corruption but the yanks swear by it. dunno if the explenation is any good but i cba thinking at this moment :D

Reactions: masterrr
at least kerry can say "terrorist" without having an annoying grin on his face....

edit: not that he seems smarter...but honestly its unbelieveble that in such a huge
country u cant get sommink better. ..

This poll serves no fucking reason this forum is full of immature gits under (sorta) peer pressure, and we all know that this forum is full of an anti bush attitude.
I havent seen Kerry reign anything so imo hes someone to pay hope to.