Update UTA2k4

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Geo

One & Only
Aug 20, 2003
Scotland
Is there any news you could give us on progress yet admins,would be appreciated thnx. :) (if not too much trouble and you have time ;) )

Last edited:
@ prophet, I prefer a nice working league instead of an unfinished pre version :)
good work takes its time

though, tbh, some more details would be nice :)

english plz??? just woken up and i just can seem to make any sence out of that sentence, could be me though. But be patient boys, I'm sure they doing the best they can atm. They have been busy with league137 resently and that other matter thing, so they are doing the nest they can :D

.Terror. said:
ffs dont any thing dont see any thing did ut2k4 leuge die b4 it even started or something ?

Ok first of all FO .. :) Sorry, but the only thing i've seen you do is complain. Yes we know it's not been that active and trust me if it could've been any other way we would've done so.

FYI I've cleared my entire day today so i can work on the league. I dont need you complaining.

just ignore the fucker he's on his period., 'll smack him when he get's home

Hornet said:
@ prophet, I prefer a nice working league instead of an unfinished pre version :)
good work takes its time

on the other hand microsoft rules the market for decades now with the strategie of flooding the market with new unfinished products which they fix later. as much as we dislike the bugs, at least you have something from the start :P

Reactions: Felerian
Sauron said:
on the other hand microsoft rules the market for decades now with the strategie of flooding the market with new unfinished products which they fix later. as much as we dislike the bugs, at least you have something from the start :P

and on the other hand utas admins and folk taking time out there RL and such things aint microsoft are they :moon:

the thing about mircosoft, is they release thing too early, and then u spend 6hrs d/lin the patches, just to get the thing workin how it should :( so thx goodness the UTA aint MS :p also if u want buggy, u should have played the lastest tomb raider game, now that was buggy. Id prefer it if we had some thing that works all the time, rather than something thats down more often than up,or so damm slow, it take u a week to load a page, and when u finally get the page u want, it comes up with an error..... for example Clan Base :mad: .....i rest my case

well i just wanna say that me and the rest of the beta testters are working hard to find bugs and to let the admins know and i wanna say that the admins have worked very hard. we are trying to make it as bug free as we can witch is better than haveing a bugge league where people will mone about it. so it will be better to have it bug free where people can got on a play. and i know that if you ask any 2k4 league testter/admin they will say thn same as me.

I am also waiting for the new League to start. up. I am impatient too.
I would rather play with the people I know for a long time, under the rules I know.

SUYM had a few friendly matches with some clans discovered on the net (except R-C ;) )
The game won't be a big thing before some regular matches is aranged.

But to shorten the wait:
Why don't you all sign up at clanbase until the new UTA League is up and running?
In that way you get some practise and get your teams working.