Unreal2k4 AS Friendlys

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Geo

One & Only
Aug 20, 2003
Scotland
Well we have a sqaud up and running, we are available for friendlys if any other clans are looking for war.

Contact us on #legionhorde (quakenet)

Thnx.

Hopefully more folk will add info on there 2k4 sqauds and if intrested in freindlys and leave there info.

Keeps us occupied until league complete !

Last edited:
:kiss: :llama: :bowdown: :moon2: :bah: :afro: :wanker: :fight:Come on ya lame asses we want friendlys on 2k4AS get yer asses in gear fs !

Last edited:
I don't think anyone can be arsed until there is a 'real' league up and running.

Humph said:
I don't think anyone can be arsed until there is a 'real' league up and running.
Na must be someone out there wanting a funmatch on 2k4 AS as UT99 publics and funmatches are rarely fun anymore !

Probably the problem is that there are many "not so good" AS maps right now

to many kiddie race maps and fly arround in space maps that dont have anything to do with AS....
get rid of those maps and drag some great maps here and i bet many more will come.

just a suggestion... not sure if that is the reason though :)

Last edited:
Felerian said:
to many kiddie race maps and fly arround in space maps that dont have anything to do with UT nor AS
It's not Unreal Tournament, so don't make comparison on the maps.

sorry maybe you missunderstood me...
i did not mean Unreal Tournament... i meant Assault. (i edited it for you)
Those fun racing maps might be real fun and good for a laugh... but it has nothing to do with Assault the way it is ment to be played. And i hope maps like them will never be in the league later.
Thats my oppinion.

Yet again Epic also said that launching was a bug in UT, and we're playing with that as a basic factor of the gametype today. That will be our demands for a proper game of Assault, but Epic doesn't see it this way. They'd rather have highspeed chases in space than some "cheesy bug" that will "ruin" the gameplay. On most of the maps there could be launching possibilities and wouldn't ruin the game at all, since that's what we have learned to defend for over the years. My 2 cents.

what races ? mothership you mean? it's hardly a race. I don't really understand what your both going on about. One is slagging it off because it has no launches, even tho there are other ways of launching other than hammers and rockets and one is saying the maps suck and are made up of races. Anyway its a fucking challenge thread and fuck off slagging the game off, if you don't like it fuck off out of the 2k4 disccusions > 2k4 AS Friendlys thread, wankers :D

and yes were are still looking for matches lol :spin:

LeNiXiS said:
what races ? mothership you mean? it's hardly a race. I don't really understand what your both going on about. One is slagging it off because it has no launches, even tho there are other ways of launching other than hammers and rockets and one is saying the maps suck and are made up of races. Anyway its a fucking challenge thread and fuck off slagging the game off, if you don't like it fuck off out of the 2k4 disccusions > 2k4 AS Friendlys thread, wankers :D

and yes were are still looking for matches lol :spin:

:rofl: easy tiger! WOAH!