Unreal Championship 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-Starlight-

Boom...
Sep 22, 2001
Brum.
Lo,

Played UC:2 on the xbox earlier today, and it looks and plays great :D !
I think the only problem the unreal championship games were - they had no story and relyed on Live! play e.t.c.

Im thinking of getting it, but i dont have Xbox Live :( !

Anyway, any thoughts on the game anyone :D

Nah had the first UC - It just werent a good port tbh.
The game wasnt very exciting, nor was the gfx, the controls were difficult.

I decided that i would look into making a lan before investing into UC2. Xbox live would make up for the cost of a lan :D

Xbox lan OWNS. And so does UC2 multiplayer, its damn funny playing 1on1. (Lan upto 8 players, gotta try that game out with my m8s). So just play the game if u got some1 to play with, good maps and weapons/graphics, and the aim is worked out well thx to some kind of lock.

aye mido we gonna try that soon :)

anyways.. if you dont have xboxlive.. i wouldent buy it.. i dont pay 60 euro's for a game anyways,, thats why i've got my xbox chipped ^^

bout the game: i havent played much so far.. but it sure does look good.. and the story mode is cool to

If you guys want, we try it online on xb connect or kai or some other proggy thats made for it. I havnt upload the game to the xbox yet though =/