Uncreative Assault Players

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny

Attention, Explosive!
Aug 5, 2001
Sweden
Copy&Past: ²ºº¹ l4m3rz

When I was young and spawncamping was lame there weren't any weird chars in assault players names. Nowadays everything changed.

All started with the DM players and their weird chars. After a certain time, actually exactly three months ago I saw Unique²ºº¹ and Optical²ºº¹. I thought that this was a nice thingy cos it was unique and it looked quite nice.

But after a time....

EVERY FUCKING LAMER HAD TO COPY THAT FUCKING ²ºº¹. And now, three months after discovering weird chars also l337 l4m3rs copy and pasted that fucking ²ºº¹ in their names.

That's not simple uncreative, it is l4m3 cos every fucking lamer has it in his name. There would be other cool things like making a
²ºº² just to make something now but you carn't even do this. It's a shame... shame on u ²ºº¹ l4m3rz and if you don't have it yet in yer user.ini copy and past it *yawn*

²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹ || ²ºº¹

You SEEN Unique?

I thought u were him?
How many members from Switzerland do Mi5 have?
Looks like im losing the overview.

Anyway I don't like all this fuckin around with those characters.
A few can make a name interesting and add a nice touch.
But people are overdoing it.
I really dont like it If you don't know how to address people cuz their name is nothing but a bunch of special characters that don't make any sense at all unless you spend hours of analyzing their name and finally find out what it's supposed to stand for.

Why does everyone want a 2001 in their name anyway?
hmpf
What seperates Optical2001 from Optical2000... he's still a mean slag! ;)

Except for being online as ©e©e a few times I NEVER did that kind of stuff.

Last edited:
l337 n@m3z aint the saddest thing in UT though. This is... I was on a Barrys or some such server the other night and Nasty, Virus and Wild Orchid were there on the same team just standing around in car 1 shooting each other with rockets and constantly spamming u suck and various stoopid key binds. 18 months on and they have gone nowhere. Any psychiatrists out there?

yeah I wonder how Nasty & his friends could have been around for such a long time.

I cannot imagine how one's life can be so boring that he/she/it would rather join UT servers just to spam,act lame and fuck up other peoples game,trying to ruin everyones fun.

:rolleyes:

If you're just having a gr8 game with some nice people on a public and he will join you will just leave the server and join another public full of "autocannon killing flak imps" instead.

Kudos to you,Ace,if you can take it that easily.
To me it's still annoying and I will most probably never get over it.

Last edited:
Don't all of the nice ppl that u know, know what servers often have adimins ?
like all the clan servers and mayeb jolt 1 & 2 ?
Lamers don't last long there.

Actually AI u guys lifted from a person named ROMEO he had it way before u guys. But yes u was the first CLAN to use it:mingun: :cow: :flack:

who gives a flyin fuck wot u think? lol

i dont care who ripped wot from where, if i wanna put 2001 after my name i will. Ai likes those names, so we use em for a laff, dont care how sad it is, as long as we like it thats all that matters

its not there coz im creative is there coz i like it

jeezus, u need medical attention fast

Status
Not open for further replies.